Do not rush to lament the fate of...

We can't guess the future, but we have a great opportunity to attract a really good event. Not always what we think is bad, is not. So you should learn to be grateful for everything. Do not rush to lament the fate: she's probably just very favorable to you. Not always eyes can see what is yet to come.

This parable is about how sometimes bad luck turns into good luck:

There was currently a boy. The sun was shining. Suddenly he tripped and fell. Hurt my feet, pulled off his forehead. And the boy was mad at his God, saying: "you're a Keeper, if you let me so hurt hurt?"But the boy didn't know what lies ahead on that road, where he just fell, waited for him a poisonous snake and die.

The boy went the other way. Suddenly a storm began. And he ran to the tree to hide from the rain, but again fell and fell hard. And again he said to God: "What are you then a guardian? You didn't even let me hide from the rain?"

And turned to the third one its way. But I didn't see the boy in the tree under which he wanted to hide, was struck by lightning and it caught fire instantly, torn flame.

The boy went to his third way. He walked carefully, looking at his feet and saying: "don't I rely more on you, my God, you're not guarding, not allowed to go on roads that I choose".

And suddenly again I fell and broke my arm. Wild pain gripped him and he hated his God and said, "I do Not believe that you exist! I will not go on the road, going through the mountains. You do not help me, only hinder and create obstacles!"

Didn't know the boy that his third road led to nowhere — it ended in a cliff.

And the boy went through the mountains. It was hard and body ached, but when he climbed to the top, from the heights I saw three roads: the first poisonous snake on the road, and burnt wood on the second road and the cliff on the third road.And he understood that each time the Creator saved him from death.

Since then, the boy believed in God and began to trust Him.

Not everything that at first glance looks bad, indeed it is. Perhaps failure is a great benefit for you and it saves you from the trouble to which you are not allowed. published

Translation: Love Stefanyshyn

Source: wiolife.ru/pritchi/o-znakax-na-tvoem-puti.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting