Do not go, don't touch, back off!

Once awareness happens to me often somewhere near the food.

Yesterday I had the dumplings with Vaska.

Sugar don't touch will spread. Okay, so be it — put the spoon down. Well, scattered (clumsy). Eggs I will break (in my mind — you drop it, the shell will distribute in the dough). Here the flour can put. Just don't spill on the floor. Here! Scattered (where you have only your hands). Roll I — dirty. Cut wrong. It is necessary to cut that far, and what did you do...

In General, so in many ways. Part of it I say, but mean. And I'm trying to say.

Something like that around me all this told as a child. Reaction shoot themselves, even in situations which did not exist before.

Do I think objectively that the daughter hands grow from ass? No, I do not. On the contrary. Everything is in order with her hands and head. Do I think its stupid and willing to hurt, to spoil? No. She genuinely wants to help, wants to do what I do. Want to learn how.

And I really want to help her, to show to be a conductor.

But the cap breaks and falls planochki. Breaks where I was hurt. Because I don't know, don't know any other way. With me did so. And even these "will rise, then more time to wash, and wash dishes, and cook and rest for now," — in my case was exactly this: "You can't handle messed up, you can not trust anything, you have your hands growing out of your ass. Better move, I'll do it." Direct one to one.

Give nothing to do, ridicule and humiliate — that's the best way to permanently discourage to do anything at all.

Now to start any business, especially new, I meet with a bunch of anxiety, panic. I'm not starting, if I'm not sure I can do it. It's difficult to start something new. I better will not do anything. I choose not to do anything not to face again with the fact that my hands are growing out of your ass (just saying it's already inside my head).

I try to trust my daughter some things. First, gritting his teeth, and literally, forcing himself not to make her comments and don't chase for something that did not happen.

I understand that giving a chance to her to handle, I give this a chance and yourself too.
Giving her the right to be wrong, I give this right to himself.

Not pushing and not banishing it when it did not, I accept themselves in their imperfection. Helping her to cope, I help to manage himself.

This little girl heals a little girl inside of me.published

© Jeanne Ermashova

Also interesting: the Complex an excellent pupil

POISON perception: how to avoid development of inferiority complex

Source: bloknot.live/ne-lez-ne trogaj-otvali/

Tags

See also

New and interesting