Bert Hellinger: the Technique of getting rid of ALL diseases!

One of the important insights that opened me to family constellation, for our health, full of health.

Many diseases represent the people from whom we or our family want to get rid of, which we have forgotten or ruled out. We can also check, by turning inward.

To do this, we will also need five minutes. We turn the inner eye to our body and listening where something hurts or where there is some kind of disease.

Ben Giles

How do we normally react to it? We want to get rid of what hurts us or makes us sick. Just as we or our family wanted to get rid of someone.

And now we act differently. We lovingly accept in your soul and in your heart, what hurts us and what hurts.

We say to him: "You can stay with me. In me you can find peace".

While we monitor the impact that this has on our body, and what it evokes and awakens. Often the pain diminishes and we feel better.

In the next step we try to feel who is this illness or pain. What is excluded or forgotten person? Perhaps with those with whom we or our family have been treated unfairly?

After some time we already know that, or we will have a guess. Now we, together with our pain and our disease, look at this man. We say to him: "Now I see you. Now I respect you. Now I love you. Now I'm giving you a place in your heart".

The reasons for the increase of lymph nodes — psychosomatics

WHAT is the disease with the position of the neurological levels

How are we then feel? How is our disease? How it feels our pain? Here "full" means full sostavilokolo .

Author: Bert Hellinger

Source: /users/15106

Tags

See also

New and interesting