How to accurately determine what you're buying cheese, not the fake powdered milk!

High-quality cheese may not be cheap. Everything has a small price, crammed with palm oil, dry milk, soybeans, stabilizers, flavors, preservatives. It's not food, it is a punishment for any living organism!

I have a huge request to you, dear reader. Never eat cheese, completely abandon its use, if you buy a cheap cheese products, if can not afford to buy a more expensive piece of cheese. Better to eat cheese less often, but choose good, healthy product.

Later I will write a detailed article about how much the harmful cheese product, which is a blow to the pancreas and liver careless consumers. Yet I beg of you: don't eat this stuff and in any case do not feed it to their children!

How to choose sirsir vacuum-Packed or wrapped in plastic wrap does not claim to be good. You need to buy cheese, cut from a circle. This increases the chances that the product does not contain harmful impurities, or at least contain them in smaller amounts! Should pay attention to the crust of the cheese round: there should be no cracks and patina, otherwise there is a risk to buy together with cheese harmful bacteria, and just to buy an expensive, but absolutely tasteless cheese.

Uniform drawing, uniform structure of the cheese, smooth symmetric holes on the cheese — all signs of a good product and not counterfeit. But there are sophisticated, cunning forgeries! There is a test that will help to make sure that cheese is really great.

This test should be conducted on the cheese at room temperature, after removing it from the refrigerator. Fold a slice of cheese at right angles. Cheese should not crack at the bending place! Otherwise, it is a sad fake.

Loose cheese, one that melts and crumbles easily, it is not necessary to eat in any case. It's pure palm oil, mixed with a small amount of milk powder and dyes! This cheese can be a beautiful color, have a smooth, symmetrically located holes. But the beauty of this product is deceptive.

Watch this video: if cheese is like modeling clay, never buy it and already purchased give homeless animals. Even they won't eat it...

Palm oil is just fat. The problem is that when you eat a few pieces of cheese containing palm oil, you are consuming an impressive amount of fat. Reserve fat for a few days ahead! Such low-quality fat like palm oil clogs the vessels, harms digestion, helps weight gain and no benefit to the body.

Please don't buy cheese product. I hope these tips will help you navigate the market of cheese products and eat only quality food! Give this article a close, take care of their health.

The author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting