Just read...

1. Happiness inside. We spend too much time looking for approval and comfort. And always it turns out that there are not looking. Look inside yourself.

2. Be thankful for everything. For good, for bad, for horrible. Life itself is a priceless gift. But pleasure and pain is a part of our journey.

3. Change the perception and your life will change. When you feel fear, anger, resentment, just look at the situation from a different angle.

4. Celebrate your wins. Savor every, even the smallest success.

5. Remove the blinders. Don't concentrate solely on their own goals and desires. You risk missing the beauty of this life and people around you. The world is amazing when you go at him with eyes wide open.

6. Every person appears in our life with a purpose. And we already decide to learn on the lessons that he teaches us or not. Worse than his role in our lives, the more serious lesson. Shakes on a mustache.

7. Believe. Just know that in hard times, the universe fills in the back, and everything will be fine.

8. Do not take everything too close to heart. The actions of others is a reflection of what is happening in their personal lives. And generally to you it is irrelevant.

9. Nature cures. Walk in the fresh air and view the beautiful scenery is an amazing way to clear your head of unnecessary thoughts, to revive and lift the spirits.

10. Offended people offend people. And still love them. Although no one forbids you to love them from a distance.

11. To heal, need to feel it. Put your fears and weaknesses right in front of you and send them a bright beam of light, because the only way to get rid of them is go through them. Watch the truth hurts. But I swear, in the future, it is really worth it.

12. Perfectionism is an illusion. Most, I must say, painful. Relax. Strive for perfection, but allow yourself to make mistakes and be happy regardless of the outcome.

13. The world around you is a mirror. What we love in others is a reflection of what we love in ourselves. What upsets us in others is an indicator of what we need to pay attention to themselves.

14. It is impossible to make everybody happy, staying true to yourself. But it's better to risk and be misunderstood than to be loved, but pretending to be someone you're not really.

15. Learn to forgive. First and foremost you need it, not those who hurt you. Forgive, you find peace and freedom you deserve. Farewell easily and quickly.

16. We all have incredible intuition. If you stop, stop and listen, you can hear the voice of your inner wisdom. Listen to the quiet whispers of your heart. It knows the way.

17. Let your soul sing! Be true. On Earth there is none like you. Be sincere, live and breathe a full breast, moving towards your goals.

18. We are all creators. Seriously! With due perseverance, concentration and perseverance, everything is possible. Keep this in mind.

19. I radiate light. You radiate light. We are all the light emitted. Some cast shadows on their own brightness. Be a beacon of light for others and shows them the way.

20. Don't take life too seriously! Anyway, no one leaves alive. Smile. Allow yourself to be silly. Enjoy the moment. Have fun.

21. Surround yourself with people who love you and support you. Themselves love and support them. Life is too short for anything less.

22. Whirl of life in the free dance. If you have a big dream, follow it with passion. But gently and at a certain distance, to be rather flexible and mobile, adapting to the changing pace of life.

23. The more you give the more you get. Share your wisdom, love, talent. Share easily. And you will see how much in this life is beautiful returns to you.

24. Most importantly, do not give yourself completely. Because if the inner bowl is empty, it has no more to give. It is important to strike a balance.

25. Say "Yes!" to everything, why light up your eyes. Speak an irreconcilable "No" to everything that does not interest you or that you have no time. Time is the most valuable resource that is not renewable. Spend it wisely.

26. Sometimes we pererastaet friendship. This does not mean that we or friends is bad. Simply our paths diverge. Save them in your heart, but if they start to hurt you or restrain, it's time to set the distance and release your friendship.

27. Fear is a very good indicator of what we really want, and what we need in this life. Let him be your compass and enjoy the exciting adventures to which it leads you.

"I was carried on a chair through the corridors of the regional hospital.

Where? asked one nurse to another. – Maybe not in private, maybe in General?

I was so worried. — Why, in General, if you have the opportunity to separate?

The sisters looked at me with sincere sympathy that I am incredibly surprised. It was only later I learned that in a separate room of the dying were transferred to them have not seen the others.

The doctor said in private, ' said the nurse.

But then I didn't know what it means, and calmed down. And when he got to the bed I felt complete peace only from the fact that there is no need to go that I already don't owe anyone anything, and all my responsibility came to naught.

I felt a strange detachment from the world, and I did not care what happens to him. I was nothing and no one was interested. I gained the right to stay. And it was good. I was left alone with his soul, with his life. Just me and J. Went problems left vanity left important questions. All this running around for momentary seemed so small compared to Eternity, Life and Death, so the unknown that is waiting there on the other side...

And then bubbled around the real Life! It turns out, it's so great: the birds singing in the morning, the sun crawling on the wall above the bed, Golden tree leaves waving outside my window, the deep blue autumn sky, the noises of the awakening city – car horns, the clatter of hurrying heels on the pavement, the rustling of the falling leaves... my God, how wonderful Life! And I just now realized this...

— Well, let just now, I told myself, but then realized the same. And you have a couple days to enjoy it, and love her with all my heart!

Over me a feeling of freedom and happiness demanded output, and I turned to God, because He's been the closest to me.

— My God! – I was happy. Thank You for what You gave me the opportunity to understand how beautiful Life is, and love her. Suppose that before his death, but I learned how wonderful it is to live!

I filled the quiet state of happiness, peace, freedom, and ringing heights simultaneously. The world rang and shimmered in the Golden light of divine Love. I felt the powerful waves of its energy. It seemed that Love was the dense and, at the same time, soft and transparent, like an ocean wave.

She filled all the space around, and even the air felt heavy and not immediately passed to the lungs and flowed slowly pulsating jet. It seemed to me that everything that I saw was filled with a Golden light and energy. I Loved. And it was like a fusion power of Bach's organ music and flying up the melody of the violin.

Independent auditors and the diagnosis of "acute leukemia 4th degree", as well as a recognized physician irreversible condition of the body had its advantages. To let all the dying and at any time.

The mother offered to call loved ones to the funeral, and turned to me to say goodbye, the line of mourners. I understand their difficulties: well, what to say to a dying man who, moreover, knows this. I had a funny look on their bewildered faces. I was happy when I saw all of them? But more than anything, I wanted to share with them the love of Life – well, how can you not be happy just because you live? I entertained family and friends as they could: telling jokes, stories of life. All glory to God, laughing, and farewell took place in an atmosphere of joy and contentment.

On the third day, I was tired of lying, I started to walk around the ward, sitting by the window. Behind this busy and caught me by a doctor, throw a tantrum, I can't get up. I was genuinely surprised:

Is that gonna change anything?

Well... No, now confused doctor. But you can't walk.

Why?

— You tests of the corpse. You can not live, and started to get up.

Passed allotted me a maximum of four days. I did not die, and hungrily gulped the sausage and bananas. I had a good time. A doctor was bad: she did not understand. Analyses were not changed, blood dripping barely pinkish color, and I started to go to the lobby to watch TV. The doctor was sorry. And the joy of Love demanded of others.

— Doctor, what would you like to see my analysis?

Well, at least that way.

She quickly wrote me on a piece of paper some letters and numbers, that is what it should be. I did not understand, but read carefully. The doctor looked sympathetically at me, mumbled something and left.

And at 9 am she broke into my house, shouting:

— How do you de... Tests! They are, as I wrote to you.

How do I know? And that, good? And what's the difference?

Lafayette ended. I was transferred to a General ward (this is where not die). Relatives had said goodbye and stopped walking. In the house there were five more women. They were buried in the wall, and gloomy silence, and actively dying. I stood for three hours. My Love began to choke. I had to do something.

Rolled out from under the bed a watermelon, I dragged him to a table, cut, and loudly said:

— Watermelon relieves nausea after chemotherapy.

In the house floated the smell of fresh laughter. To the table hesitantly pulled up the rest.

And it takes?

— Yeah, — with knowledge of the case confirmed I thought: "who the hell knows..."

Watermelon juicy crunching.

— I passed! said one that stood by the window and was on crutches.

— And I have. And I happily confirmed the rest.

"Here," I nodded with satisfaction in response. – But the case I once was... And the joke about it you know?

In two hours nights in the house looked the nurse and said,

— When you stop to laugh? You're all over the floor hindering sleep!

Three days later, the doctor hesitantly asked me:

— And you could go to another room?

Why?

In this chamber we all improved condition. And in the next lot of heavy.

— No! cried my neighbor. – Don't let go.

Don't let go. Only in our room stretched the neighbors just sit and chat. Laugh. And I understand why. Just in our house live Love. She enveloped every Golden wave and getting all cozy and quiet.

I especially liked the Bashkir girl of sixteen in a white kerchief tied at the nape with a knot. Sticking out the ends of the handkerchief made her look like a hare. She had cancer of the lymph nodes, and it seemed to me that she doesn't know how to smile.

A week later, I saw her charming and shy smile. And when she said that the drug was acting and she is recovering, we had a party, covered with a chic table, which was capped bottles of kumys, from which we quickly zabaldeli, and then moved on to dancing.

Came the noise of the doctor on duty at first stunned looked at us and then said: — I am 30 years old working here, but I see this for the first time. I turned around and left.

We laughed, remembering the look on his face. It was good. I read books, wrote poetry, looked out the window, talked to neighbors, walked down the hall and loved everything they saw: books, and compote, and the neighbor, and the car in the yard outside the window, and the old tree.

I had been injected with vitamins. Simply it was necessary to have something to chop. The doctor to me did not talk much, just weird glances, passing by, and after three weeks said softly:

— Hemoglobin you have 20 units more than normal healthy person. It is not necessary to raise.

She seemed to be for something to be angry with me. In theory, it turned out that she was a fool and made a mistake with the diagnosis, but this be could not, and she knew this as well.

And one day she complained to me:

— I could not confirm the diagnosis. Because you are recovering, although you will not heal. And this can not be!

— And what I now diagnosis?

— I haven't figured out — she said quietly and left.

When I was discharged, the doctor confessed:

— So sorry that you're leaving, we still have a lot of heavy.

From our chamber discharged all. And branch mortality in that month was reduced by 30%. Life went on. Just look at her getting another. It seemed that I began to see the world from above, and therefore changed the scale of the overview.

Also interesting: As people go... to me, forever, from us

To be happy, you need to become a

And the meaning of life was so simple and affordable.

You just have to learn to love – and then your opportunities will be limitless and wishes will come true, if you're going these desires to form with love, and no one is going to cheat, don't envy, resent and wish evil to someone.

So simple and so difficult!

It is true that God is Love. You just need to time to remember it...

Do you believe that it happens? published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.stihi.ru/diary/miillarr/2015-02-23

Tags

See also

New and interesting