Visit of TV presenter in the taxi became for him a real torture

You too annoying advertisements on television? Then read the anecdote, which the Site found specifically so that you felt a sense of satisfaction from the fact that TV broadcasters can also be punished!

Presenter got into a taxi.

— Ostankino! — he threw the taxi driver.

Three thousand! — the taxi driver said, no doubt recognizing his passenger.

— And so expensive? to order outraged host.

— Primetime. — threw up his hands the taxi driver Tubes everywhere.

— Agreed. Go! — leading in a hurry.

The sponsor of today's trip — the First channel! solemnly said the taxi driver. — And my wife drink Nescafe classic. The temptation of taste!

— Are we going or not?!

— Let's go! Skoda is the best car! Feel the thrill of Skoda! The passengers and the car is insured in company ROSNO!

— Are we going today or not?

— Now we go. — moved the taxi driver.

However, after two hundred meters the car stopped again.

— Slow safe driving! In first gear! Coming soon! I'm working extra hard. Eat dry. And this is very bad! And now, to kill the slight hunger I have Danissimo! Danissimo — and let passenger wait!

— Are you kidding me?

— What are you? Now let's go! — Prochaska driver — And all this we zapem assets from the Danone! Will help the stomach! In the stomach hurricane — take Espumisan!

— I'm in a hurry — you realize it or not? — cried the host. — I have to go to work!!!

— I also wanted yesterday at midnight, and at eight in the evening to watch the Boxing! And watch Boxing all! Breaks your damn advertising! So just sit and be! Let's go! Coming soon! In the first place!

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting