As we Vasya burned. The history of pie!

Remember the high school years? The editors of the Website I'm sure that these funny cases certainly occurred in your class!

It was in the eighth grade. The break in the corridor, two of my classmates, let's call them Bob and Joe, throwing each other an Apple. Bob threw the Apple in Vanya, Vanya dodged, and the Apple hit the window, of course, breaking it.

At the time large glass, like everything else, was in short supply. So the entire class decided not to give Bob during fights to leave in the dead of nesoznanku. And that showdown will be, we never for a moment doubted. Really didn't know in what form.

However, the answer has not kept itself waiting long. After school officials found a broken window, the head teacher, two teachers have not come up with anything smarter than to circumvent all of the classes during the lesson, asking one question: "Who broke the window?".

Turn came to our class. As I remember, it was in biology class. Comes with teacher colleagues and asks: "Who broke the window?".

I must say that Bob was sitting at the last Desk in the middle row.

No, you do not think that we are assholes and purposely handed over the Bob. Just wondered how Bob behaves.

Therefore after the issue the head teacher all looked at Vasya.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting