The perfect woman — a FREE WOMAN!

A woman who follows these rules in his life, accepts them and performs every day will be close to a real man who will love her with all my heart and wish her with all my being.

• it does not change at the whim of other people, because it values itself, and is always itself;
  • she will not part with their dreams just because someone does not like her ideas, she seeks to fulfill their dreams and not to forget about them;
  • she is not afraid of love, even though he knows that she can bring lots of surprises;
  • she is calm and knows that time will put everything in its place;
  • she does not allow themselves to be treated without respect;
  • she lives as if today is the last day of life and she will never be as young as this moment, today and now;
  • she never runs away from the past, rather she realizes that it was her invaluable experience, and thanks to him it will be wiser and will be able to use this experience in the future;
  • she does not allow anybody to ruin her thoughts, her ideas and tried to cut her wings, her love of life helps her to move forward;
  • she has no doubt that we need to make plans and that it will implement them; she knows that the implementation of these plans will change her life for the better;
  • she is not afraid to love. Love is the destiny of the brave! She takes risks and relies on feelings to fill my life with beautiful relationships and let happen what may! She's not retreating, she's brave and she'll fight for her love;
  • she does not forget about one very important thing: do not try to seem better only to have someone to like. The main thing is to be yourself and know that you're the only one. It's a special gift, he makes men desire and love you infinitely;
  • she is not afraid of life, because he knows that whatever happens in her life, it will only make her stronger and more confident;
  • she never spends time on the things that she really doesn't like me. She clearly knows, to aspire to and he deserves. She won't let anyone ever manipulated her life;
  • she never allows anyone to mistreat myself and hurt myself – both mentally and physically;
  • she never loses self-esteem;
  • it does not allow itself to succumb to the opinions of others. She realizes that there is nothing easier than to give advice or make judgments. But none of the other people will not, indeed, in its place;
  • always trust yourself and your own feelings;
  • always: yesterday, today, tomorrow lives as the happiest man, because it is free all;
  • live your own life!
  • does not remain aloof from what is really important to her in life.
A woman who actually lived that, captivates and radiates energy. A real and worthy man will feel it and will want to be around her all her life. Because it is such a woman... a Free woman! published

Source: happyphilosophy.ru/post/146066003798/takoy-tip-zhenshhin-vsegda-privlekaet-muzhchin-s-bezumno

Tags

See also

New and interesting