When freedom too much

Freedom is a value, which in one degree or another seeks most people. In a broad sense, the term refers to the ability of a person to choose how and where to live, whom to chat, someone to love, something to do, to be free in thoughts, decisions and actions in the framework of the system, where he spent most of his time.

The idea of life outside of all systems seems attractive, but it is in theory sounds nice, but in practice few will be able to survive alone in the wild forest, the desert or the open sea, because "the system" is not only constraints but also resources. About the artificial system it is possible to argue indefinitely (whose economy and politics are better), try to ignore them and perhaps even to achieve some autonomy in this matter, but out of the natural system (to stop breathing, eating and drinking, to overcome the force of gravity, etc.) few people can.

Get out alive, I mean. But even in such matters the "system" gives people free will. Freedom entails not the most convenient one consequence is responsible for the choice inevitably have to bear yourself. Within any of the human systems (e.g., family, business, economy) it may seem that the responsibility to avoid is not too difficult, but there is no universal accounting debits and credits human lives is accurate to thoughts, although awareness need more reach.

If you remember how many times each of us have said or heard the phrase "why didn't I know(-a) about this earlier?", "if I knew(-a), it will all end, not started(-a)", "why no one stopped me?", "why would I do that(-a)?", we have to accept that the Earth people are allowed a lot, even nonsense.

And the biggest problem is not in the external punishment for irrational and erratic behavior (sometimes), and the positiveness of the verdicts issued by the internal censor when mangled a lot of firewood and don't know what to do next.

Like left the family in the name of love suddenly met a karmic soulmate/nobody gave promises of fidelity, because the feelings are still undecided/not established with the family no rules for "when you love, you understand everything without words, the rules kill feelings"/the children were allowed to do whatever you want, because "it is not necessary to restrict the person at the time of formation"/gained credit for the development of promising business and a lot more did, because "freedom first," but the results are not always satisfied.

In the life of a Mature personality freedom becomes a tool for expanding horizons and greater achievements, but in the mind of an immature person the idea of it is distorted, which leads to disastrous consequences.

It is clear to everyone that it is not necessary to a two year old be allowed to play with matches without adult supervision, and not because I don't trust or trying to limit his freedom, and in the absence of the child the necessary skills to control the element of fire within the apartment.

Later we will teach you how to light the stove, candles and a campfire, explain what the consequences might be, give to feel "Ah, it's hot" and after repeated successful incitement, and, more importantly, suppression of the centers is arbitrary and not very fire, allow the child to use matches. But even if a child is trained in basic safety rules, before reaching a certain age still trying to look out for fiery entertainment, as inexperience may overestimate their strength.

Driver's license, medical degree, the license for architectural activity, the resolution on the adoption of the child and other symbols "of freedom" in various spheres of life are issued according to a similar algorithm: first show that they know and can do, then enjoy freedom of action. And the more serious the consequences of a possible error, the more carefully you need to check "people for freedom" on the availability of the necessary knowledge and skills.

As we know, harm through ignorance or negligence does not exempt from liability, but not in one liability case. Prematurely gaining access to freedom, people hurting themselves. Ten-year-old child is unlikely to cope with driving on a busy stretch of highway, the reasons are clear and predictable, but will correct if this understanding of the damaged vehicle, lost health or even the life of a blundering driver, and maybe pedestrians?

Perhaps you are familiar stories in which children "pretend" playing sellers light and not very drug and then get a real deadline, after which change the whole trajectory of life. Or how uncontrolled freedom in adolescence leads to unplanned pregnancies and all sorts of diseases. As money and power fall into the hands of an immature personality, circling the head and destroy the already weak Foundation in man. Hasty steps in business lead to large debts, no restrictions in food to excess weight, excess freedom in the world the child creates a lot of dependencies and bad habits.

Very often in the letters of regret I meet adults that freedom in my childhood/youth/parent/family previous marriage was too much, felt permissiveness, and "had no brains". In the sphere of relations with the incorrect notions of freedom, layering on the immaturity of the personality, can be damaged so that half a lifetime to recover will have.

Before you take a sample of "love of freedom", it is fair to look at the degree of maturity of yourself and your partner, otherwise is the joint development and easy to joint degradation reach. In immaturity low self-esteem is frequently taken for the sublime love, like, okay, what about me, wipe his feet, to be a rug — a great happiness!

Codependency from the series "you are the center of my universe, no life without you", "bury yourself, but you will heal" seems a special mission, and contravision type "need to save the world, I don't have a personal relationship with all there children and other relatives (but not burdensome to have sex with you will not give up)" is the highest degree of advancement in the practice of nonattachment.

The love of liberty

When you're alone

To discuss a future together, to change, to adapt to each other, to clarify the current situation in the family is such a bore, better without problems and responsibilities, because "true love is a flash of light, which accurately determine in the first few seconds of meeting someone". Yeah.

Maturity is the key to freedom, but not Vice versa, maturity is not afraid of restrictions and responsibility, because to cope with them. Maturity is important as their own feelings and other people around you, so children, spouses, parents, friends, work and social activities are not a limitation of freedom and voluntary choice. Just because I can afford it. published

Author: Dean Richards

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.facebook.com/dina.v.richards/posts/10154261769204452

Tags

See also

New and interesting