Leave your imagination — that's what it really means to BE a MOTHER

Parenting is complex, but fascinating, the author believes elegant text that the Website offers to your attention.

Pregnancy is tough. 40 weeks you get fat looking at a bagel. You carries, furious and sick at the same time. Go hard, uncomfortable to sit, lie bad, to live sick. Feeling like I had an aquarium and turtle floats inside.

The children born in the same stupid way, which was used by the aliens in a Hollywood nightmare. Not like human beings somehow. Moreover, childbirth is not the end of the adventure. All the best ahead and you have not once regret it. Children are not allowed to sleep. For some reason they hate it if my parents were sleeping.

They only poop when you're wearing a five pants and went into the Elevator. And one will draw on the wall this butterfly, it is not immediately scour. Every day, children eat, drink, and other ways spoil the mood. Not just that, they're yelling at you. In three years the child will return from the garden with a big bump on his forehead.

You go and kill someone else's dad. He won't know why. Ten years put up with the twos and will cease to search, who the relatives have been so stupid.

In twelve years, the child recognized that love ruined his life for nothing.

Thirteen finds in his pocket the cigarette and horrified.

In fourteen will find condoms, horrified, but not so violently.

At sixteen she will slip him a condom and remember how sweet he was when thirteen just starting to smoke.

Then roll up some Mary or Victor, all pimples and is very sensitive. And here they are together Rob your refrigerator, borrow without return, break glasses in the bathroom. And you have to make peace between them. Floors they wash only once, for the New year, a chic after a fight with scandal and validol.

But. But! One day you will find in the closet of her portrait written with a ballpoint pen. There you will have crooked legs, square head, of the spit as the sun, squint and nose on her cheek. You kiss Doodle and decide that it was worth it.

via storyfox.ru/post/trogatelnaya-i-ironichnaya-ispoved-materi-kotoraya-tochno-podnimet-vashe-nastroenie/

Tags

See also

New and interesting