If you broke the item in the store, do so!

Near my house is a newly built small shop. Basically there sold household chemicals and cosmetics, but there are other products, such as cups and plates. Rack with fragile kitchenware is located right at the entrance of the store, near a narrow passage. I wonder who came up with to have both products? Imagine how beautiful the cups are already broken buyers...

If you accidentally broke an item in the store, do not hurry to run to the cashier and pay for the imperfect. We'll teach you what you need to do in this situation.

Remember this truism! "The person who caused the harm is freed from compensation for damage if he proves that the harm was caused not his fault."

Broken tavarelli on the shelves, no sides, and you accidentally touched a bottle of wine truck — it's not your fault, and store merchandiser. All items must be stably placed on the shelves, especially for fragile products.

Everyone needs to be good at your job! Of course, in the sphere of trade there are certain rules. The administration knows that it should be placed in the store for the comfort of buyers. Between the shelves with products has got to be kept a certain distance! Not less than 1, 4 meters.

1. 1.4 m — in the trade area to 100 m2
  2. 1.6 m — in the trade area over 100 to 150 m2
  3. 2 m at Commerce square St. 150 to 400 m2
  4. 2.5 m — at Commerce square St. 400 m2

If you are in the store broke the item, you can begin to pester the guard: rough on her, to threaten and even try to search. You should be able to stand up for yourself! Such actions on his part are unacceptable and are punishable by law, this is a real abuse of power.

Remember: you have to pay for the broken merchandise only if your guilt is proven in court. In a different situation — thank you!

Firmly declare your innocence! Ask the administrator for the complaints book and describe in detail what happened. Specify the time of the event — so it will be easier to find recorded video footage. Tell me that the showroom floor is too slippery, between the shelves, narrow aisles, and products on shelves are not fixed.

Most likely, at this stage, the store employees will cease to demand anything from you: trial and extra checks, they did not need it. If the administration will continue to insist, offer these people to challenge you in court! Also let me know what you're going to complain to the state bodies on consumer protection.

Please pass this article to your friends! They should know how to act in such a case. If you experienced some unpleasant incidents, tell your story: your experience can help others!

The author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting