Conscious parenting

In the course of his long practice, I came to the conclusion that to love and to be with a certain person does not always mean wanting to have his baby.

The problem is that those women who can't conceive, for the most part totally unprepared for the level of consciousness and subconsciousness to be responsible for someone's life.

The easiest solution is to ask yourself the question are you ready to take responsibility for the child in all senses of the word? There are, of course, problems on the physical plane, but I noticed that these problems go away when a person is specifically aware that the child is not only procreation, but the continuation of life, not just a pretty doll, like at all, and the same personality as you, which the Lord trusts you.

Many say they want to give birth in favor of her husband or because the company decided at a certain age a woman to become a mother. Couples come to me and ask for help, to cure just because I want to be, have, mean, but really sincere and informed desire to become parents is not in sight, turned out that they well not at all ready to surrender themselves to the child, to subordinate him, even for a time, their own lives, and deep down really did not mind to live another five years,.

Of course, there are many cases of physical abnormalities in the reproductive system, and the consequences of abortion, long the use of contraceptives, adhesions in the pelvis, hormonal disorders, etc.

Only when a person will come to the true understanding that wants a baby and for him it means moving to a different quality, then a new soul will come into the family and the Person born.

A case from my practice:

A few years ago came to me a couple diagnosed with infertility, they repeatedly passed a full medical diagnosis, according to the doctors and the wife and the husband was completely healthy. They married 22 years, and came to me at a time when the spouse was 37, that is, within 15 years, they could not have a baby.

I worked with this married couple for two months, they really everything was in order. It turned out that all the fact that they simply weren't ready to in their space there is another man who will change the habitual way and will take a lot of attention and effort. It seems that they wanted to have children, constantly talking about it, gorevlisi that nothing happens, but on a deeper level lurked the fears and doubts – that this is not enough, that we haven't finished yet, it has not acquired anything.

In this situation I had to work more as a therapist or the therapist long to explain that it is necessary to want certainly sincere in all nature, without reservations, conditions and fluctuations, without any "but". From their side there was a very strong resistance, they tried to convince me that I'm wrong and they really want children and do everything possible for this.

And only on the second month they agreed that they do, especially the couple attended the question "do we really need? it's too late. whether or not to break my monotonous life?". They really love each other, but I think that sometimes material acquisition or own peace is more important, although on the surface they did everything to ensure that the child appeared tortured your body's intake of medications, did treatments. And as soon as they realized that the main reason for the lack of children is that it is their intent to avoid responsibility for the birth of a child and the fear of losing personal freedom — kids came. As a result, in the period from 38 to 48 years they gave birth to four children, two of whom are twins.

This case confirms again my belief that until a person truly wants to do something without doubts, fears or hesitation, he did not succeed. And when a person accurately and sincerely aware that it is his true desire, and does not follow the standards of society, the norms of the family (in the family should be children!) or traditional behavior, he will definitely reach the desired result, in particular, this applies to having children. But of course, it is not only about procreation but also about the restoration of physical and mental health, implement the plan, and many other aspects. The man is only to understand it, once there is confidence and total commitment to achieve results, and it is not the most important... everything magically begins to take shape by itself.

Author: Yuri Melnikov

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.melnikoff.center/stati/svoi/item/69-osoznannoe-roditelstvo

Tags

See also

New and interesting