The teacher went to visit a disciple, whose mother was put in the hospital. This visit she can't forget for 20 years

Site retells the story of a teacher who made us numb. Fifty six million seven hundred twenty two thousand one hundred eighty two

I was class teacher in the 1990s in the ninth grade. The student from a dysfunctional family (the mother was drinking) mother was put in the hospital. They left together with her brother at home, it came to the grandmother (their words) is prepared, helped. Well, that sent me to them to see how they cope.

In General, for a week told them, they say, wait for me to visit, the guys are a little confused and puzzled. It is the day, I come home to them. I just needed to see how clean, warm and there is food, two minutes to go, in fact.

I go, are these two boys, frightened, but smiling, in the apartment srach wild, dirty, dust everywhere, dishes unwashed is. Junior (seventh grade) is suitable, offers coat to remove, and senior leads to the next room. Go: there is a table in the middle of the room, on the table is open Bank sprat, bread, cut into large pieces, three glasses and a box of cheap wine.

I was taken aback:

— What is it? You drink, or what?!

— Nooo, we are waiting for you. You said "visit" will come. Here we have covered…

It turned out, the children simply did not understand what it means "to visit". For them it is to a pint and a snack. Nothing they couldn't see it. So surprised at first that the teacher for drinks a go, but not confused.

The wine we poured, the house the whole day together washed, and in the evening sat down to drink tea as a guest, however, with sprats…

via pikabu.ru/story/v_gosti_4610424

Tags

See also

New and interesting