Grandma asked the guy to give her a place. His actions came as a surprise for everyone!

Everyone knows that older people have to give way. But what if you asked in a very rude manner? The website tells the story about how rude the request of one grandmother became a laughing matter in the district hospital.

Went to the local hospital to close the hospital, after an illness, but I needed a doctor you had to wait for three hours. During this time I managed to drive to the market to buy his grandfather to give a folding chair and back. It still wanted an hour of anxious waiting. I put the newly purchased high chair next to the hospital stool, sat on it and began to quietly read the book.

At this time, the floor flew mad grandmother and pushed the dense crowd of people in the hallway, ran up to me screaming:

— Give place, sucker!

I slowly and quietly closed the book, stood up, folded his chair, crossed to the opposite wall, and laid him there, sat down and continued reading. The people in the queue clapped and was crying from laughter...

via vk.com/a_story?w=wall-50384057_42661

Tags

See also

New and interesting