We are surrounded by many things, but we have no idea how they can be useful in everyday life. The editors of "the Site"
knows how to make life easier
by using everyday items.
Life hacking is a simplified life
- Use unflavored dental floss or fishing line to cut the cake into even pieces or dough into layers. So, this method is perfect for cutting soft cheeses.Of course, you can use kitchen twine, but it costs much more.
- If you break a glass item to collect from the floor of its fine particles help a slice of fresh bread. Excellent results and no cuts! Brilliant idea.
- The toothpaste will clean off any stains with your sneakers. RUB white toothpaste dirty sneakers with an old toothbrush, leave for 10 minutes, then wipe them with a damp towel.
- Use ground coffee as a freshener for the refrigerator.Just take a small jar of coffee and wrap it around her corrugated paper or gauze (only put in two layers), put it in the fridge. You can use soda, but coffee will give a nice light fragrance.
- Use half the onion to clean the grill. RUB it on the grate while it is still warm. No fatty streaks and spots in minutes. Only this method does not work on the cooled grill.
- Sprinkle half lemon with salt and use this tool for cleaning cutting boards. Removes any impurities. In addition, this method extends the life of your Board.
- If you do not have gloves. use hand plastic bag when slicing hot peppers.
- Cut the cuticles and the skin around the nails with vaseline or another greasy cream before painting your nails. If you obscure a varnish skin, it is very easy to remove. Besides, it will serve as an excellent procedure to improve the condition of the cuticle.
- Use hairspray to clean ink from fabric surfaces. Just spray the stain on the product before washing. No need to buy expensive cleaners because you can use a cheap varnish.
- Don't throw away the lid from large yogurt, because they are wonderfully suited for wine glasses. This will help to retain flavor half a Cup of lemonade or beer.
- Wipe your car window or the bathroom mirror with shaving cream. After that the glass will not fog up.
- If you have a thin brush to clean the bottles inside, it doesn't matter. Grind eggshells and bury it in a bottle with a small amount of water and vstryahivaya. From the walls of the well removed all the dust and debris.
- Use mayonnaise or cooking oil to remove residue from labels and stickers.
- Use cornmeal to remove grease stains from upholstery. Mound a couple of tablespoons of flour on the stain, leave for 15-20 minutes. Dust a good this place.
- Use coke to remove from the pan of coke. Pour in the damaged pot coke for the night. In the morning wipe with a sponge and it will be like new.
- Seal chips or cereals with stationery clamps.
Share tricks with friends, let their life will also become easier!
The author of the article
The editors of "Site" Is a real creative laboratory! The true team of associates, each a specialist in their field, United by a common purpose: to help people. We create content that's really worth sharing, and a source of inexhaustible inspiration are our favorite readers!