The daughter laughed at the parents who went on vacation in cold weather. But there was an unexpected twist!

The editors of the Site are familiar with situations where plans have to change on the fly. Sometimes the consequences can be sad and sometimes so ridiculous that I just can't believe!

The summer of last year. Ekaterinburg. Cold as hell. Brothers and sister at summer camp, I (like already outgrown this happy time), and cats (for obvious reasons) home. The parents, too. So far, since the next day was going to relax in Sol-Iletsk. I understand that at 10 degrees the rest there will not be too cheerful, intend next week all alone lain on the couch, wrapped in a blanket and surrounded by cats, and read some interesting books. That is to say have a great time in the warmth and comfort.

Leaving mom and dad the next morning. Exactly one day call them to ask how was the trip (800 km, was supposed to arrive). Further dialogue:

— Hello, mom, Hello! Well, you was the trip?

— Ummm... No.

— How is "no"? There has already been. All right?

— You see, daughter... anyway, we arrived to Ufa, and there is a +8... And something us perehotelos to go to Sol ' -Iletsk, and so wanted the sea... so we turned around and went in Sochi. Already in Samara almost. You do not be sad there.

— Uh... Mom?! And I?!

— But you yourself refused in Sol ' -Iletsk to go. Ciao!

The cats looked sympathetic, hail outside the window beat an intricate rhythm...

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting