To maintain a strong relationship, you need to adhere to just one rule

Website learned a simple rule that's worth following to have a long lasting and harmonious relationship. They shared a couple whose joint story began from the moment of their birth.

The parents of Jonathan and Evia Atkin were close friends, and the pregnancy of their mothers proceeded almost simultaneously. Probably acquainted with each other soon after birth, they made each other very vivid impression, so that after 20 years, young people are even married.

"It all started in 5th grade: it was then that I realized that I had a crush on Jonathan," says Evia. "But I didn't know what to do with these feelings because at this age boys like us just as much as they enrage us". To 6 class Evia began to find love notes from Jonathan in his locker. All this sweetheart vanity took the form of a sincere relationship to class 7, after which they never parted.

In September 2013, the pair has been preparing for the holiday of Sukkot, when at one point he asked her to look into the distance. Seeing a large and very unusual poster with the inscription: "Evia, will you marry me?" the girl at first thought it was someone's joke, and then almost fainted.

Shortly after the wedding of Jonathan and Evia son was born. Having a baby was a joyful event and also a test to their relationship. "We've both made mistakes and gone through difficult times," — says a young mother.

Jonathan and Evia always try to follow one simple rule:

Never go to bed angry. This advice is also relevant to relationships, as a white shirt for your wardrobe that will never go out of fashion. Try to go to sleep only after make up. This simple rule was not new, but the example of Jonathan and Evia shows following it, you will learn how to work together to solve problems, not ignore them. Communication learn to understand each other and unite in a strong team. Of course, sometimes it's easier to pretend that nothing is happening, but in the end, this decision leads to tragic consequences. Problems will be always, but at to cope with them much easier.

Source businessinsider
Photo on preview facebook, facebook

See also
How to make love last forever
The secrets to a happy marriage from couples who have been together 82 years

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/sekrety-schastlivogo-braka-ot-pary-prozhivshej-vmeste-82-goda-1168910/

Tags

See also

New and interesting