Rudiger Dahlke: the Message and meaning of disease

Doctor and psychotherapist Rudiger Dahlke considers in the book "Illness as the language of the soul. The message and meaning of your diseases" many diseases that were not included in his previous book "Illness as a path". Ten years that separate the writing of these books, have enriched the author's experience with factual material and allowed to more fully articulate the essence of the concept of the unity of the physical and spiritual natures of man.

Dahlke says that the disease not only causes a person to be honest with oneself, but also reveals his basic life task, from which man has strayed.

Rejecting the principles of functional medicine, Dahlke treats the human body from top to bottom, from hair to toe, revealing to the reader the close link between symptoms of diseases and their causes on the mental level. The author is convinced that for a happy life requires harmony between mind and body.

CORN

Similar to the chicken eye corn, "lower eye", offer us a completely different perspective than the eyes upper. Chronic corn indicate those places where we are rubbing shoes.

In this regard, particularly revealing of the relationship between the top and bottom in the form in which they open the reflex zones. The presence of blisters, especially those that are often found in the fingers, indicates that certain areas of the head are under pressure.

If someone stepped on your fingers, i.e. hurt or offended, it's a long time to be expressed in the form of painful bruises on the legs, even if incurred in the process constraints are more psychological in nature.

It may even happen that the man himself will be on the fingers (that is across the way) and hinder their own progress. This will certainly be the case, if you wear too narrow shoes. So the man lets his idea of the ideal block the path of progress.

From the anatomical point of view, corn constituted excessive corneous of education provided for protection against external pressure. They demonstrate the attempt to close the armor weak spots. Over time, these skid plates, they themselves become the source of pain.

He who tries to defend themselves from at-risk to test all by yourself. Therefore, the idea is not to create for himself the physical proof, and to give more time to spiritual-psychological measures of self-defense. It is necessary to oppose the existing pressure from the outside and then carry out appropriate actions to eliminate it.

Instead of pills, squats, pushups and abdominal exercises8 sources of psychosomatic diseases

QUESTIONS

1. Who's stepping on my toes? Maybe it was me?

2. Where I insist on its position, although it has crossed the threshold of pain and someone's stepping on my toes? How painful my fear and security policy, to what extent do they hinder my progress?

3. What "corn" should I remove out of my life?

4. Where I painful encounter obstacles? published

Source: lightbreath.org.ua/texts/dalke_-_bolezn_yazyk_dushi.htm#_Toc381546972

Tags

See also

New and interesting