I'm so tired of being strong...

An article with the title I read today on the Internet. Nothing new. If you're tired to be strong, allow yourself to be weak and then a miracle happens and all your problems to resolve themselves. Well, not by themselves. There will come a strong man and will be your support.

For me, the phrase "I'm too tired to be strong, want to be weak to near me a strong man" sounds exactly the same as the phrase "I'm too tired to walk on two legs, want to ride one, so I had a crutch."

Yes, I'm overdoing it with the metaphors, but the essence remain true. Why nobody says that was tired to be beautiful, smart, popular, rich and happy? Because be strong – this is the same advantage as intelligence, beauty and charisma.

I have the idea that most people divide the world into black and white. If you are strong, you have forty hungry cats and a lonely old age. But if you're weak, you strong man, peace, love and pigeons.

What does it mean to be strong? First and foremost is to understand that each person I meet in life, has a right to their inner world does not coincide with mine. In this world can live dragons, hedgehogs, wounded knights, the frightened little girls, vampires, fairies, unicorns and terrifying monsters. Sometimes the world is beautiful and safe. Sometimes it's dangerous, but attractive. Sometimes it is the abyss, from which it is best to stay away.

Force is a guarantee that you will be able to survive, faced with the world of another person. Your power is the ability to accept another with all his otherness. Do not try to change it. Do not try to conquer. Do not try to merge with its landscape. Do not attempt deceit to lure its resources.

You come to this world with the position is equal. Evaluate the possibility of interaction. I like hedgehogs. I'm ready to be friends with a dragon. I have a lot to learn from the vampire. I have an ointment for the knight. I can comfort your crying girl, if you don't mind, I can give her the ball. Your monster is not very scary. But I think that fairy is jealous. And I don't like the smell of a unicorn.

You understand, however, that nothing depends on you. What if you have an equal relationship, so moving in that direction, as he wants. And you don't blame yourself if you suddenly did not work. You understand that relationships are important, but not a big part of your life. And if you just happened to be not on the road, then you will not kill, not maim, and won't give up on the future.

Does not mean that no other person, you will find a life of slavery in three works. Sleepless nights. Lonely childless life. Tears in the pillow. Forever screaming forty cats. Dirty staircase and lack of money.

It just means that this particular person doesn't suit you. And you continue to live your life. Live. Not waiting for the next Kostelic on which to rely. published

Author: Elena Pasternak

Also interesting: My erogenous zone is the brain

Makeup on women. They are more...

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: vk.com/elenapasternak?w=wall1128374_2772

Tags

See also

New and interesting