Every time, when discouraged...

What's going on?

I forget about GodEvery time you start to fear and panic.

Carried away by the prevailing social concern, shouting along with others: "Help, prices are rising, the economy is falling apart, politicians do not care about their citizens, what will become of us!.."

Forcing yourself to recall the cyclical nature of history, and a little rest. The saving comes to mind the words, read many times: "and even the very hairs of your head are all numbered."

Exhale and realize it is pointless to worry. All a foregone conclusion.

The soul is the sacrament of eternity, it is eternal. For the soul is important, not external events, and the timeless story that is happening to her.

Stop worrying: it's our job to take care of the things of God, and the Lord will take care of us.

I forget about GodEach time give up.

Similar to how dropped his hands from the Jews, which came to the prophet Haggai, to remind them of the existence of God and to encourage the construction of a new temple in Jerusalem.

The people of Judah, carried away by earthly issues, Affairs, losing faith and hope in God's help, no longer build a new temple on the ruins of Solomon's temple.

People referred to the lack of money, the comparative simplicity of construction of the temple in Jerusalem, compared to the previous magnificence, Solomon called and other reasons could not continue building. But prevented them from cowardice and discouragement.

The prophet Haggai says it endorses people to continue non-stop construction of temple whose glory will surpass the previous.

The prophet speaks for the Lord of hosts: "My Covenant which I made with you when you came out of Egypt, so My spirit remains among you: fear ye not!"

Response Craven: should not be embarrassed and discouraged, whatever the circumstances may happen in life. And if your cherished desires and expectations are not fulfilled, do not be discouraged, and with diligence continue to work. The Lord is faithful to His covenants – the Spirit of God abides with us forever.

I forget about GodEach time feel sorry for myself.

Feeling sorry for yourself, stop living a full breath. Pity for self-preservation is certainly justified. But in other cases it is destructive.

Self-pity, we find excuses for your failures sins. And most importantly, do not seek to change. Expect that the world will change around people, circumstances, but we can not.

"It's not my fault it's their fault!" the operative word "Samoilenko". "I worked hard for them, and they..."

Gradually these statements and excuses lead to the fact that people, besides myself, everyone else believes is wrong. And as a consequence, limits the range of communication to a minimum. Running away from reality, people find themselves in an impasse.

Not about self-pity says the Saviour, but about love. And where there is pity, not love. Only love is able to develop the personality, compassion also leads to degradation.

I forget about GodEach time when I cease to rejoice.

I've always wondered how you can be happy in sickness, in adversity, when you and your loved ones troubles. Some hypocrisy.

But eventually I realized that joy is a feeling that is not dependent on any external circumstances. How wealth and success can't be the key to joy, poverty and disease can not deprive a person of this gift.

Because the only source of true joy is fellowship, fellowship with God. And this reunion is not mechanical, but a real Bogorodea when the Lord is born in the soul again and again.

Lack of joy says: there is something wrong with the connection, perhaps you are too focused on yourself, your feelings and in your heart there is no place for God.

Also, the Holy fathers warn that disobedience leads to the loss of joy.

"Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus" (1 Thess. 5:16-18). The Golden words of the Apostle Paul – a true guide in difficult times.

And how relevant it is today and the saving words of the Evangelist Matthew. The Lord tells us to rejoice and be glad before the face of persecution (Matt. 5:12).

I forget about GodEvery time when you start to compare and evaluate.

Scripture says that every person is unique and one of a kind. And the will of God for everyone.

Since childhood we have all the time with someone compare. "Look out, Kate, what a smart, playing the violin, and you all the boys chase", "And Tanya Ivanenko won five in a mathematical Olympiad received, and you..." Such comparisons are unpleasant and painful. In my opinion, children should be different and need not resemble each other.

I recall such a case.

We spoke with her husband in the company of like-minded people, all is well, beautiful evening. I talked to a pleasant woman, word for word, she began to tell about yourself, your family. I was impressed by her story, the woman was sensitive, kind and selfless man. And compared to her I felt like I was a loser. The more I admired it, the more unhappy with myself. I tried not to show mind and continued the conversation. The more she talked, the more I realized that it was a thousand times better than me and as a mother and as a wife and as a Christian... compared to her I'm nothing. And so intolerable had become me this idea and feats companion unattainable what I'm referring to the malaise, depressed left the society, depriving yourself of a good company...

The slags of emotions: as the illnesses of the soul are displayed on the bodyonly offends those who benefits from it

Yes, the comparison spoil. That one, it is impossible for another. This other own tasks, not better or worse, just their own.

Everyone is different, and each is unique. From this truth was born the respect for the person, no matter how different he is from you, no matter what the difference in tastes and opinions may be, each person, just like you, have the right to love and understanding.

It is not necessary to measure the world by himself. The world is much better! published

Author: Natalia Goroshkova

Source: pravlife.org/content/kogda-ya-zabyvayu-o-boge

Tags

See also

New and interesting