The contest "the Most beautiful face in the world"

In Mongolia summed up the international competition of beauty Face of Beauty International 2016. The winner of the title "the Most beautiful face in the world" became 22-the summer inhabitant of Krasnoyarsk Alena Raeva. She has walked more than 60 competitors from Europe, Asia, America and Africa.

The competition Face of Beauty International 2016 was held from 27 September to 9 October. What Siberian won the crown, said her fellow journalists local television "Afontovo": "Friends, we have meganovel from Mongolia: Alena Raeva, our lovely colleague, now the winner of the title "Most beautiful face in the world in 2016." We are so excited and proud! Alena, you're so clever!"

The fight was intense. Girls were evaluated in evening gowns, swimsuits and national costumes. For the contestants gave an interview with the jury, which also needed to show their best side. Here, Allen was given a chance to demonstrate your skills gained while working in television, and she easily won the title of "Best in interview".

Krasnoyarka until the very end occupied a leading position in all phases of the competition, but until recently did not believe that it can become the winner. And when I heard my name, unable to hold back the tears.

Alena presented the crown, cash prize and many other gifts, including a painting specially for the contest drew a famous Mongolian artist.

"The crown of the winner travels to Krasnoyarsk! We did it guys! I am very happy! Thank you all who helped me, without you, would not have happened! I'll be home soon and will be sure to thank everyone — she wrote in the social networks of their support group.

The title of Vice-miss got a participant from Zambia, the second Vice-miss was the representative of the Philippines, the third — the girl from Mongolia.

Tags

See also

New and interesting