A few everyday tricks from Bunny! Will come in handy at the most unexpected moment.

In childhood I wanted to have an assistant who will always help if something unpredictable and sneaky. I often stayed home alone and therefore dreamed of a fabulous character that will help to glue the broken Cup, save a book filled with glue, will light the match instead of me, because it was scary to do it.

Presently tips for all occasions tell you honey Bunny. How nice to feel like a child, assisted an imaginary friend. Trivia, and not of trouble, but still…

Tips for innisai tips
  1. So important document of spilled coffee. Do not hurry and fall into despair! There is a sure way to clear the paper from yellow spots of different origin, and all that it needs, — peroxide.
    Seventy four million two hundred twenty two thousand four hundred eighty six

Would know about it before! This ingenious method is suitable for removing stains from tea, to cope with fatty stains, removes mold, which often appears in books. Book pages, I come to you! Watch this short, but very interesting manual, I have no doubt that one day you'll need it.
  2. As well, there are things that you can be 100% sure! If I pick up a jar of green paint, it is for sure all the fingers are like the walls of the Palace of the wizard of oz. Quickly remove the green paint from the skin will help liquid nail Polish remover. Another remedy is lemon drops. Washing powder can also help!
    Fifty seven million two hundred forty seven thousand nine hundred twenty one

3. If hands smell like garlic or onions, wash them with Fairy. This cleanser removes any pungent odors: you can feast on smoked fish, not worrying about what her scent will replace your perfume today.
    Ninety million eight thousand two hundred fifty one

4. If the book got wet, it must be saved! This method will bring back to life a paper miracle.
    Twelve million seven hundred fifty thousand nine hundred ninety three

Put between the pages of wet toilet paper.
    Seventy million eight hundred seventy seven thousand thirty five

Hold a book under pressure.
    Fifty five million two hundred forty three thousand six hundred thirty three

Replace several times the sheets of toilet paper between the pages so that they completely absorbed all the water. Readily! As new…
    Forty one million eight hundred seventy nine thousand two hundred seventeen

5. The impossible is possible! If you dropped the book in water, it is still possible to rehabilitate. Put a copy in the freezer. In the freezer happens the dehydration process, moisture will not corrode the letters, and the book will be saved! Keep in the freezer in 2 days. Great, right?
    Thirty two million nine hundred eighty one thousand two hundred twenty six

6. Don't like chewing gum, rarely use them. Many people love the taste of gum, and the chewing process is fascinating, but for some reason I since the childhood treat them without respect. There is another way to keep your breath fresh! Dried cloves — that will help. Place the spice in a beautiful little bag and always carry. If you need to care about breathing, take a small clove and hold it in your mouth, gently dissolving.
    Seventy six million eight hundred forty seven thousand sixty six

Three million nine hundred sixty three thousand seven hundred fourteen

It is useful for health: the spice perfectly disinfects the oral cavity! The taste was odd, of course, but I like it.

Helpful tips to simplify life— our gold reserves, our confidence that there are no hopeless situations. Share with your friends rabbit tricks, let them also rejoice!

The author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting