She took sauerkraut and sprinkled it on the carpet. The result delighted everyone at home!

Last week, many relatives came to visit me for my husband’s birthday. It was fun, joyful and noisy. But the holiday passed, and the traces of the celebration remained on the carpet.

I decided to do this weekend. clean-up and clean the carpet. It was not new, but in good condition. Now there were two big spots on it: one from wine and one from chocolate. With chocolate helped nephew, who decided to feed this sweetness and his cars, and the carpet itself.

Buying expensive detergents, I was very upset, as they practically did not help, only more smeared stains on the carpet. And dry cleaning services are also not cheap. But the solution was found, and it was simple and effective.

This advice was given by my grandmother, and now I will apply it to any critical situation.

Editorial "Site" I have prepared for you 3 brilliant tricks that are easy can handle any stains on your favorite carpet. Who would have thought...

Method #1 The basis of this unusual method is cabbage. This method of cleaning is the most environmentally friendly, while cabbage not only cleans the stains well, but also simultaneously “rejuvenates” the surface of the carpet.

Progress of work
  1. Take some sauerkraut without vinegar and squeeze it well. To get rid of the characteristic smell, you can wash the cabbage under running water.
  2. Slice the product on the surface of the carpet.
  3. Take a brush and start cleaning the carpet by rolling cabbage over it.
  4. When the cabbage becomes dirty, collect it with a broom, wash it well and sprinkle it again on the carpet.
  5. Repeat the procedure until the cabbage is clean after contact with the carpet.
  6. After processing, let the carpet dry and enjoy the result.

This method works best when removing chocolate-stain.

Method #2 To deal with almost any stains, be it the remains of wine, coffee or tea, you can successfully use this simple and effective remedy. Don’t be surprised by some of the components that make up it. Everything is thought out and tested in practice.

Ingredients per 1 serving
  • 2.5 liters of water
  • 1/2 household soap
  • 1 tbsp refined gasoline
  • 1 tbsp vinegar
  • 400g sawdust

Progress of work
  1. In a small container, pour 1/2 liter of warm water and add vinegar to it.
  2. Apply the resulting solution to the sponge and thoroughly wet the carpet with it.
  3. For the preparation of the main product, sodium soap on a large grater.
  4. Pour the remaining water into a medium-sized basin and add soap chips to it, then mix it well.
  5. Add a spoonful of purified gasoline to the soap solution, and then pour sawdust there.
  6. Sawdust soaked in solution, transfer to problem areas on the carpet and leave for 10 minutes.
  7. Wait for the sawdust to dry and absorb the stains, and then sweep them away with a broom.

Note that all manipulations with gasoline are best carried out out outdoors or with an open window to avoid poisoning it with fumes. Sawdust is better to buy in the pet store, in the department for rodents.

Method #3 This method works almost instantly and at the same time it fights any kind of spots. Be sure to take note!

Ingredients per 1 serving
  • 2 l of water
  • 1 tbsp soda
  • 5 tbsp vinegar
  • 1 tbsp laundry detergent

Progress of work
  1. In a convenient container, pour warm water and add laundry powder, soda and vinegar to it.
  2. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients and transfer the resulting solution to the spray.
  3. Sprayed the product on the existing stains and with the help of a household sponge, rub the problem places on the carpet.

This is the simplest and most effective method of dealing with carpet-staining.

I'm just sure you'll be able to pick up some of these methods for yourself, and the process of bringing carpeting to perfection will be much easier.

Editorial Board
I also suggest you learn a couple of tricks, how to clean the apartment with the help of improvised means. Quick, easy and efficient!
With such tricks, you will not be afraid of any stains! Use these tips and tell your friends about them so that they can easily remove stains from carpets.

Tags

See also

New and interesting