15 philosophical observations about our life from the Queen of satire taffy

Witty observations of everyday life, brief in form and concise content of the work, the ability to draw a person so that there is no doubt this is your neighbor, friend or you yourself — all this made taffy one of the most popular authors in pre-revolutionary Russia. In the stories taffy humor is interwoven with philosophical reflections, this is particularly evident in the later works.

WikimediaWebsite publishes for the reader selected quotes Queen of satire.

The man never forgets where he buried once the piece of soul. He often returns, circles around, trying like a bear paw, scratched a little on top.

Oddly enough, sometimes errors of the human bring about more good than deeds and thoughtful, and reasonable.

No one so long and hard is not advised like a fool.

How often accuse the writer that the end of the novel leave him crumpled and as it is cut. Now I already know that the writer unwittingly creates in the image and likeness of fate, Rock. The ends always hasty, compressed, and torn.

Had to happen. And, as they say, "do you love me Yes do you love me." I, in our Russian way, Yes or no, is full of mystery, even though you ezdiki.

Written lives, that's it and karasevych but immediately dies.

There are souls for whom tears as a magnifying glass: the world seen them through the glass, always a huge and terrifying in its ugliness.

In every soul, even the most bitter and dark, somewhere deep, at the bottom, it feels to me pressenda invited spark. And I want to breathe on it to fan the ember and to show people — not all dust and ashes.

Poor man is despised, as the bearer of a minus.

French indecency juicy, and the Russian offends the ear.

via OK.media/articles/31238026/

Tags

See also

New and interesting