The girl tried to weigh in the store Bologan. The visitor from the queue came up with a good idea

The website shares with the reader a pretty revealing story about what is actually the level of literacy of people in our country and in our time.

The supermarket is nearly empty, but the weighting is all. Fit, and once it becomes clear what was going on — the shop changed the scale interface. Now, the buyer proposes in the search bar enter the product name, instead of selecting one of a long list as it was before.

While she unsuccessfully struggling with his "baklazhana", confusion in the queue increases, and I head to the other weights, which is only one young man: maybe he's a vegetable easier. But no, his "kortoshki" also does not appear in the results list.

I decided to help him by the Council, saying:

— Maybe potatoes? Try.

Work, something probabyl me in return (gratitude or resentment, I did not understand), he goes to the cashier.

Collecting statistics on queries, the supermarket would have the opportunity to enrich the vocabulary and to get the app to recognize and correct small mistakes. But I would prefer another way — let your voice offends buyer:

"Bonan? Seriously? What are you, an idiot?"

via www.facebook.com/kukushking/posts/729744937052059

Tags

See also

New and interesting