I saved the voice of the son

Never get behind the wheel tired. — reminds the reader of the editors of the Site. And for the credibility of results life a story that chills the spine.

Post35mm.Sosa the wheel for more than eight years, but this happened for the first time. So the background.

Last week was very tired: I went to bed in an hour, rise at six in the morning — my son is ill and crying at night. Five days go to work for 50 km one way.

By Friday fatigue. Having left home, felt that cuts me. To go home about an hour. I — drive, close and long. Drank coffee at the gas station and drove.

It was already dark, the rain started. Food 80, no gusarstva. Apparently, drimenol still. Suddenly I hear son's voice from the back seat: papaaaa! Rise dramatically (in the car I have one) and see what pru on a truck in the oncoming lane. Out to your lane, stopped, got out into the rain. Before the house was 15 minutes.

What you wrote? Do not take chances, no matter how experienced the drivers you would not consider! Tired — go to sleep half an hour! Better to be late than not arrive at all.

via pikabu.ru/story/ne_sadites_za_rul_ustavshimi_4484996

Tags

See also

New and interesting