Working environment completely exhausted you? Drink a Cup of green tea — it acts as a sedative and perform complex business-lady " from the comfort of your Desk chair!
Exercises to improve neck brain blood circulation, eliminating headaches, fatigue and nervous tension.1. Drop your head forward, pulling the back muscles of the neck. Then slowly put your her back, pulling front. Repeat 2 times. By the way, this exercise and double chin helps!
2. Put your hands behind your head, slowly lower your head and count to 10.
3. Place your right hand on the left half of the head. The left lower. Tilt your head to the right, pulling neck muscles, and count to 10. Repeat the exercise again, and then do the same movement on the other side 2 times. Learn how a smart business woman, to deal with work stress and the risk of becoming a victim of various diseases will decrease in 4 times. Stretching relieves stress and correct posture. Ensure that the movement was smooth, breathing is even, and the tension of the muscles without causing discomfort.
1. Interlock hands in the castle behind head-level in the left ear and counted to 20, stretch the muscles of the right shoulder. Do the stretching in the other direction.
2. Join hands in front of chest and pull them strongly forward while rounding your back. Keep this position for 10 seconds. 3. Clasp your hands behind the castle at the level of the waist. Strongly pull them back, rounding the chest and pushing it forward. Stay in this position for 10 seconds. Perform a mini-set, you will feel more energetic, feel the lightness of the soul and the body, as if wings have grown.
1. Sitting on a chair, cross the left leg over the right and expand the torso to the right. Stay in this position for 10 seconds. Breathe! Repeat 2 times, and then do the same in the other direction.
2. Pull your hands behind your back and hold them over the back of a chair, not leaning against it. Straighten your shoulders, round Breasts and count to 10. Don't hold your breath.
3. Lower your head, rounding your back, and lean on the knees, the feet on the bowls. Count to 10 and then straighten, straightening his shoulders. Repeat 10 times.