i-Road: environmental urban kid from the Toyota

Eighteen million three hundred twelve thousand seven hundred seventy seven

Today in Geneva, Toyota presented its environmental three-wheeled trike i-Road. Double baby embodies all the innovative developments of the Japanese company, pulling in first place among electric micromachines. In spite of its motorcycle appearance i-Road, is positioned as a city car. Newfangled control system of the front wheels "Active Lean" makes the citicar similar to the bike not only exterior, but also in technical characteristics. Thanks to the know-how provided by Toyota is not the car maneuverability and "nacionalist".

In motion i-Road lead two electric motors with a capacity of 2 kW each, which are located on the front wheels citicar. The reserve futuristic car is only 50 km, which is extremely low for an electric vehicle of the future. On the other hand, due to the fact that the battery i-Road weighs much less than their powerful counterparts, the developers managed to reduce the overall weight and achieve amazing manageability.

Toyota i-Road is higher than most similar Satarov, such as the Spanish Casple Podadera and Hiroko Fold Mit, not only because of its compactness, but also in terms of security. The Active Lean system, prevents the risk of vehicle rollover in turn. In addition, a solid capsule, and numerous airbags will keep passengers and drivers in case of emergency situation.

Source: /users/276

Tags

See also

New and interesting