For the sake of heels women cut off their fingers

Surgery of the foot becomes in recent years is quite common. Lovers of narrow high-heel shoes change your feet to feel as good in the difficult to wear shoes.

However, in recent times, this surgery takes really extreme form, as a number of women now coming even to the amputation of toes. Little fingers hinder women to enjoy high heels. Shortening of the finger and injections in the feet be a famous procedure among women who wearing high heel shoes can cause pain after a couple of minutes walk away.

"You should not judge us strictly, because until then, until I got here, I could not find shoes with heels that you could wear without pain, says the patient which clinic specializiruetsya on surgery feet. — On my left leg appeared callus and other assorted unpleasant growths. And here I was advised a radical solution. This opportunity I never had."

According to the American medical Association, 86% of women have all sorts of problems with the feet because of wearing very narrow shoes with a large heel. If to speak about the above mentioned patient, her left foot was a whole size bigger than my right because of the incredibly long fingers. The woman went into surgery during which the surgeon cut off a centimeter from her second toe of the left foot. And it gave the possibility for women to move normally again in your favorite shoes.

Source: /users/559

Tags

See also

New and interesting