Make a minimalist first aid kit

In the city known to be a first aid kit is excessive. The medications you can get at your local pharmacy using paper money. But what to gather where civilization is absent?

Recently decided to collect the most necessary and effective medication, what would be their list was the best.

List

Potassium permanganate is the most minimalist of medicine, and the medicine of the minimalist. Helps just different concentrations. Missing a very long time.

Miramistin is the most effective antiseptic.
Medical adhesive — to be honest, in practice, never tried it, but the reviews are excellent.

White coal — most effective absorbent.

Ibuprofen is an analgesic with minimal range of side effects.

Doxycycline — an antibiotic. From everything. Technically deprecated, but in contrast to the more powerful antibiotics, has very few side effects.

You need to add

From the heart — he had never encountered, so I don't know what you need. But in any group of people there is always people with heart problems, so you need to pick up something.
Smectite — Smectite is not only absorbent, but also soothes the digestive tract, which is very important if a strong poisoning. However, its purpose is very much overlaps with the coal and it takes a lot of space, so you need to find something more specialized.
From burns/injuries — drugs very much, I can hardly understand them. Personally, I don't need. The effectiveness of what I've tried is quite low.

No need

Antigrippin — most of these drugs or placebo, or treat the symptoms. Really effective drugs operate only during the flu (not SARS) and have a rather low efficiency.
Imodium — is this medication a lot of people accept. However, when poisoning by antidiarrheal impossible to apply: it can lead to poisoning of the body. Children drug is also prohibited.
ACC — legally speaking need. But it takes a very rare and is not vital so that it is unnecessary.
Activated carbon is an extremely outdated and ineffective medicine. With an average of poisoning need to have many packs a day. In addition irritates the intestinal mucosa, which is very unpleasant.
Prebiotics — yogurt, fermented baked milk. Generally speaking a lot of times used antibiotics, including strong and never needed such medications.
Plasters — off. Absolutely useless. Instead the glue.
Bint — I never needed. For cuts the glue. If you need to fix something down the piece of cloth.

Seven million three hundred ninety thousand seven hundred eighty six

Something like this).

Source: mnmlist.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting