Soviet aid kit (7 photos)

Today, we already told you about how to survive a nuclear attack. Of course it would be wrong to ignore the best in the world, the Soviet first-aid kit! Usually about it learned the lessons of the civil defense of the pictures in the book, and some even managed to hold it in your hands.

When I was little, then read with interest about a nuclear explosion, radioactive cloud, radiation, but not much understand what the implications of all this, and these pills believed something quite magical, secret achievement in our medicine, and I thought, that these pills can do everything. A week ago, so I had a first aid kit in their hands, and now I can show it to anyone.

First aid kits always yellow with a party of about 10 cm. Inside are cupboards with pills. There still needs to be embedded ampin analgesic (morphine), but for obvious reasons, tubes are not being made and shipped separately. Each group of tablets is in the box of the corresponding color. On each box were written, what do you want a tablet and from which they are composed.

In addition the instructions for use on the cover as shown schematically the location of tablets in the box.

But the instruction themselves.

Unfortunately, these pills do not help much with the radiation. If, God forbid, during irradiation will upset stomach or vomiting, it is all kryndets. Tablets will certainly help, but not for a long time and only a little ease suffering. But the tablets themselves are very beautiful. I even wanted to try them, especially in this blue penalchika. :)

Source: mgsupgs.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting