Friendship between dog and fox + video

Sometimes real events surpass any fictional stories, and an incredible fairy tale story is quite possible in real life. And proof of this was the incredible story of the ordinary red fox Sniffer and his friend, a dog named Tinni.

Photo: Torgeir Berge

This unusual couple lives in one of the Norwegian forests, where she has fun. And if the presence of a fox in these places is justified, then the dog comes here only to meet and play with his bosom friend.

According to dog owner and wildlife photographer Torgeir Berge, Tinney likes to spend time with a fox who has come to visit them in search of something tasty. Now the cunning fox is so used to them that he comes here every day.

“Now they have become real friends who can not live without each other even a day,” says the photographer. They run together, jump, swim in the river, hug and even sometimes sleep together, snuggled together. I would never have believed this was possible before!

Moreover, Torgeir Berg notes that his dog and fox are very similar to each other. “They have very similar characters and tastes, they both like violent games and swimming in the river,” he said. Looking at them, I came up with the idea to create a book filled with interesting pictures and stories about Sniffer and Tinney.

And part of the income from the book, the man intends to spend on the protection of wild foxes to protect them from excessive hunting because of their beautiful red fur. I’m sorry that people kill foxes and keep them in tight cages just to put on luxurious fur coats!

“We should take care of the animal world around us, and not think only about our pleasure and imaginary needs,” says the Norwegian photographer. And I feel very sorry for such people, because they are not able to understand all the harm done to wild animals.

Every day I watch the fun games between Sniffer and Tinny. I photograph them, trying to capture every interesting moment in my life. And I want to share these pictures with people so that they understand how amazing and multifaceted life is.

“With my book, I want to change Norwegian society and protect these animals,” says Torgeir Berg. So that this touching story of friendship will touch the hearts of many people and crush them to change their attitude to nature.

Video: Torgeir Berge

Source: zoopicture.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting