10 films that speak directly to the soul

Blogger Alexander Baranov said about the movies that changed his view of the world.

There are films that you forget five minutes after the end. There are films to watch for toxic consciousness, like drinking a slow poison. There are those that leave a sense of joy and peace. And there are films that change you forever. They become your mentors, your support, your Bible. These films can be reviewed dozens of times, you can turn you in the right place, and you can scroll in the head quotes as mantras as spells.

Bab'aziz / Bab’ Aziz

My main movie. The Sufi parable, hidden in the parable, hidden in the parable. Anthem going and loving. The image of the dervish, sweeping with a broom desert — the most accurate description of my journey on earth, the work of my soul. I was born to see this movie. Maybe this movie found me eight years ago that I was born. Soundtrack Armand Amar is equally deep and poignant.

Quote: "To God leads many roads, how many souls on Earth."

The Green beautiful / La belle verte

The film, which showed where my house is and where my people even if some of them are not yet on this planet. My ideal society and of human relations. Comical and naive story of the journey one spiritual woman.

Quote (why women wear lipstick):
In order to be beautiful, sexy... to love... to be loved.
"Ah, Yes! It is the drug that you are all loved, right? But if you don't have it, no you will not love?

The Matrix / The Matrix Trilogy

My main movie change. Detailed guidance on the way. 15 years aged and has not lost its sharpness, only reveals to me new secrets.

Quote: "I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one who must enter into it".

The film is about the most important for now is about unity. We linked all the finest threads of feelings, information, energy. We are not alone, even if everything around think and behave as if life is random and meaningless. Attitude to yourself and to the world works wonders.
Quote: "I see you".

One giant leap / One Giant Leap (documentary)

First there was the rhythm. Then the musicians, sages, and dancers from around the world, like beads on a string, strung melodies, thoughts and movement, and that is not the rhythm, and enchanting, world of ecstatic dance. The world is so small, we're all here for one thing. Have you worn down one pair of feet under soundtrack.

Quote: "Sex and music are two of God's greatest gift. Without them I would not have agreed to be on this Earth."

Wild Pitch

The most manly movie for me. Man, loyal man, a loner and a dreamer, who loves in spite of all deaths.
Quote: "you can live forever. Here people don't die."

The Darjeeling limited / the Darjeeling Limited

A film about growing up, about initiation into adulthood. The journey of three brothers go home to the source of his courage. Bright, smart, touching.

Quote: "We still haven't found myself yet".

American beauty / American Beauty

My eternal companion and reminder: life starts now. My best antidepressant.

Quote: "Sometimes the world has so much beauty, I just can't stand it, it seems that the heart will not stand".

Cloud Atlas / Cloud Atlas

I for the first time, clearly and vividly, saw and learned how to speak my word. The film brought me back to the purpose, set up the goal: from the most important to nemoh.

Quote: "Our lives do not belong to us. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every act of kindness we birth the future."

Tangerines / Mandariinid

The most recent movie and the actual. A name for our time apart. Apart — a breeding ground for hatred and fear. Bountiful harvest we are witnessing today around the world. Apart will not last long and will end the war. For us it's all over. I see only one way out — together. This movie deeply and methodically shows how apart is getting together.

Quote: "Well, what enemies? His name is Ahmet. He Is Nico."

author ihavesage.

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting