Lyrics-destroyers, to be gotten rid of

Ninety million nine hundred fifty nine thousand nine hundred nineteen

If you use these words and expressions, then get rid of them IMMEDIATELY!
When you go lyrics-destroyers, then leave and sickness.

But those words and expressions create and maintain disease:

-Put the sick, fed up with the soul gate... (anorexia nervosa).

-To shoulder the burden of care. To bear his cross. Problems that sit on the neck... (low back pain).

-Something on her mind, to poison the life itself does not belong to sick of it all to death ... (Cancer).

-Go eat, sarcastic, something (or someone) do not digest... (Ulcer).

Something sits in the kidney, urine in your head, no energy, tired... (Urological diseases).

-To find an outlet to give vent to his anger, to block oxygen, sneeze on someone... (asthma and hyperventilation syndrome).

Suck the blood, squeeze the juice, it entered my flesh and blood…
(Blood disease.)

-To take to heart, heart broken, shot in the heart... (heart attack)

-It is not scratched, would not want to be in his skin, thin-skinned, thin-skinned... (skin Diseases and allergies)

-To wrestle, to risk his head, another head Bang, continuous headache(Migraine, meteosensitivity)

Limp on both legs, unstable, shaky, impenetrable
(Chronic cramps, gout,)

-To let off steam, have patience, to turn up the heat, whip…
(Hypertension)

-Acrid, I'm bitter gall, to life honey did not seem, no joy... (Diseases of the liver and gallbladder, and obesity)

-Eyes have not seen, afraid to look, though why, not light sweet, pitch... (diseases of the eye)

-Don't want to hear, don't tell, shut up, shut up, you noisy rumbles.... (Hearing loss, deafness)

-Pounding, shaking, angry, disgusted, not take (the darkness), burst my patience ... (Depression)

Note.

There is no difference as to who (or what) apply these and similar words and expressions. The very fact of their presence in the active speech lays (and then support) the program of the disease.

Another important note.

We are talking about the metaphorical use of such words and expressions

And especially in cases where words and expressions can easily think of synonyms, which are not elements of organic speech.

Print this list and hang it in plain sight!

source: intrigger.ru

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting