Whether or not to consume meat

photo: www.pinterest.com

Thought about nutrition, and how important this is. I think this topic will always be relevant to humanity. Also thinking over whether to eat meat of animals? Many, many people if you ask them a question they look at you like a psycho. And even listen to the arguments against meat-eating will not be considering your opinion the only correct one. They will find many confirmations of their opinion in the scientific world, and will argue that only they are right, but is it really? In fact, "He who seeks will always find" so if a person is looking for confirmation (justification) the consumption of meat, it is that they'll find.

I like a man who seeks, is sure that the majority opinion is often far from the truth, and as a rule is presented to the public, in the format required for someone interested. Interested naturally can be a manufacturer of meat, tons ship this product daily.

So I began to study the question, and whether to consume meat? I came to this issue from the energy exchange (since I'm an electrical engineer). That is the question, but why do we eat? If we imagine our body as a system, it becomes clear that the system works, if it has energy. And in order to enable it to work continuously, she needs to replenish these stocks. And we also eat in order to replenish spent energy. I have during the meditation there is a natural question why we only eat herbivores? Going to Yandex I tried to find the answer. I have found different answers. But, the main is that meat predators has a lower energy value than the meat of herbivores.

Now look at the picture. We all remember from biology class the proverbial food chain. Where a predator eats a herbivore, in turn, eat plants, and plants feed that you will find in the ground. Usually that's all the explanation ended.

But let's look deeper. Why a predator eats a herbivore? Because it is his nature. What predator eats a herbivore? Firstly in order to keep the balance of the ecosystem (excessive number of herbivores will decrease vegetation). Secondly to replenish energy reserves. Go ahead. Herbivores eat plant foods, increasing energy reserves. As soon as they ate it immediately begins digestion, and the release of energy from food eaten. Essential nutrients are starting to stand out in the body of the herbivorous animal. The predator, by consuming herbivores is also enriched by the energy reserves, but it turns out that he gets them in a smaller volume, because the herbivore has already processed part. Based on the foregoing, we can conclude. In plants more energy than herbivores; herbivores have more energy than the predators, well, predators already and does nothing to take (energy lower than that of the source, but also lower quality). Similarly, in energy systems, the more steps of energy conversion, the less will get to the final consumer.

Continue. How do plants get energy? Someone says from the ground, someone will say from the sun. But this is only part of the truth. If you think about it deeper, we will realize the energy plants take from 5 elements. If the plant gets the heat of the sun, enough air, water, but no land, can plant grow? No. Also if you remove any of the elements, the plant be able to grow. Accordingly, he wants all 5. How do the energy take 5 elements? There's only 1 answer, from God, the universe, some higher power that controls it all. Now we get to the point.

What place in the food chain is man? Everyone can read for themselves to determine it itself, because it will be only his Choice. What does it mean? This means that the person has the choice of which place of the chain, starting food. By nature man is closer to a herbivorous animal, respectively, to feed it needs plant food. There are people who call themselves sun gazers, and they also like plants getting energy from the 5 elements.

There are many arguments against the consumption of meat. Take your small child (clear mind), let him pet the calf, and after a while give him a knife and say "are you hungry? Kill him and eat" that will make your child? He'd rather send you away than kill the calf for food. It just means that we have no innate desire to kill for meat consumption. So why does it occur later? Yes, because "to live With wolves-wolf howl on", "With whom povedeshsya, on and nabereshsya." Child's age just drawn in the so-called society, and become like them.

In fact, I urge anyone to immediately give up eating meat, and do not condemn anyone who does it, I'm just trying to understand, and is it worth doing? Whoever decided to give him advise to do this only if the awareness of the harm of meat, and you first need to find an alternative. Without alternatives the rejection of meat will lead you to what you will have nothing to eat. The law of conservation of energy, if we lost something, somewhere, we have to find.

In search of the answer to the question of why we don't eat meat predators, I came across not only what I need, but the answers provide food for thought. A lot of people write that now people are consuming. In restaurants, serving and the Fox, the wolf and the shark, who just is not there. Supposedly man is the predator of predators (sorry for the tautology). Why is this happening? All proceeds from the perverse mind. The more we have of material things, gratification of one kind (spiritual, this does not happen), the faster they get bored of us, and a desire for something new. So at first, people consumed only herbivores, now they are bored and people are predators, do not be surprised if in the future the restaurants will prosper cannibalism. Ask yourself the question, "how long a delicacy is a delicacy?". Until there is no excess. I will leave it there, and wish all readers to make proper and adequate choices of what to eat. To corrupt your mind or feed it with goodness. Success in expanding the boundaries of consciousness.

source: naturalworld.ru

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting