What is harmful and even dangerous the usual socks

She was brought as a gift a few pairs of socks. It would seem, so what? And socks are not simple, and useful. Rather harmless.

What is harmful and even dangerous those socks are ordinary socks which millions of people are daily in the world?

And that's what. You may have noticed that the elastic band of the sock at the ankle leaves a noticeable dent? Sometimes it becomes visible only in the evening, and sometimes almost immediately. Elastic sock ruthlessly bites into the skin and into the body, interfering with the free flow of blood and flow of lymph.

You complain of fatigue and swelling of the feet? It is very likely that socks or stockings – the cause of this problem.

Regular carrying such "aggressive" socks causes foot just begins to swell, but gradually thicken, deform. Restricted blood flow leads to varicose veins and thrombophlebitis, and exacerbation of inflammatory processes in the joints.

So here's my advice. Look at your feet. If you saw the elastic from socks or Golf perelavlivaet your ankle or Shin, take the scissors and make 4 small neat incision on the gum of your hosiery. These socks will not slip from its rightful place, but it won't be so destructive affect the health of your feet.

Or look in stores, "right" socks that have no elastic at all. The ones that brought me my daughter, produced in Russia. They are inexpensive, but can save your feet.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: blog.gitt.ru/?p=91

Tags

See also

New and interesting