Ten signs that your youth is gone

Forty seven million five hundred ninety four thousand four hundred eighty five

Fucking smartphones fifteenth generation ponaplodili marbles. Thin that your roach in the couch to suck and find fuck. The rail to call on silent mode, otherwise to move those notifications, updates. Beats like crystal at the wedding, Yes, what you say, cover, for how much? Yes I have the money in the Saratov region to relatives three times there and back by train will go.

And who is it the Prez will add, if not I? Obaldui of creative long gone, sitting in their Starbucks frappuccino referring to himself, the transcendence of the ontogenesis of reason, while the world like me, it'll hold. Well, what that contain it, man depression, six months sofa can not stand the life she can see what went, and he told me all the same family, the burden does not pull, and is — it doesn't walk, let yourself lies.

As it put you on the Kalashnikov? Yes, you read it, if education is not enough: it's a whole era of our Russian mammoth, lump! What a pity, I have to pull for the peace. Was yesterday at clubone you wouldn't believe, so feel uncomfortable, sad even. It's me, I'm still in 2007 in the Gothic group was the lead, "Beelzebub lives in Samara", remember? Yes, Kamon, you're at a concert a dead mouse in the neckline hit. Hey, think you'll survive, with your heredity, you have a father in the passenger Elevator will not say. Am I angry? It's evil and I'm telling the truth.

Look, FIFA is! Studs twenty centimeters pinned out of the car at the kids mini its barely got out, limping all the rhinestones, Heron circus. Come on, what to do, since the mind doesn't get a scratch, smile, bend in front of the sponsor. And you know, Vlad, these attacks sportswear is something purely Russian our envy. In America — look at magazines, go in handy, and nothing, millionaires like the one in the sneakers, we have this and the drivers did not take. And Lyudka, our gap-toothed, a second University has already finished! For me, if thirty wouldn't know where to go, live there is no shame, me too, YouTube-instructor Forex.

Uh, where are you taking me? Honestly Lana Del Rey our Astrakhan scored? Free concert on the city day? Yes, there will be a crush, stink, drunk, I better listen Vkontakte. Walk those who do nothing, for the rest there is service delivery and exercise bike in the pantry. Holiday wet t-shirt College models? It without me, I Baltica in the freezer waiting and three of the series "Vikings".

Where you're going, the crow, even yellow is not lit! The skateboard is a natural selection for the Teens who brains have not grown that do not mind about concrete bent. Mountain solitary walk, in which nothing, hanging there over the precipice and dying from scurvy, if the wolves had not gnawed, and I have you, went to Turkey.

Zadolbali their thrones, childhood fifteen years as bye-bye, and everyone is running around with dragons, thanks though not anime, the generation of balding kidalov. So no good and is not removed after the "Incepta", "house", "Slave Izaura", "midshipmen, forward!". Exhibitions sovriska there are some idiots, dubstep to stoners, noise for heroin addicts. Was poolesville wild muzzles fences than their pure not satisfied?

No, I've had enough. I know their dose, three hundred and fifty for the evening, and then only under good Zakus, and then that buffet, pathetic one, I wrap the crab in a napkin and put it in his pocket unnoticed. With four liters of beer at my face in the morning as the cauldron vosjmimetrovaya, my I'll burn, I'll go, guys. Girls, I do drink stopped — it then two tablets of aspirin to the head does not hurt from balbases, then Allergy to the stomach from aspirin not be caught, Kars all this, vitamin pills, upset the Cabinet, and from the back room grandmother-paralytic crawls, cries be baptized, it is a pity to me.

Ay with Yu dancing! Here everything seems simple and sweet, here were in the 90s, now it is not catchy. But I'm DDT had never loved, and now he's listening and even a tear broke out, dad no wonder their magazine to me instead of lullabies set. Still not a damn thing in the last fifteen years great did not happen, put Current 93 as "Dispatches" finish. Oh, "Modern talking", don't turn it off, I'm under the song's virginity was lost. You're the shit!

You then take the fools shouldn't have. You know how much soy, how much cake with palm oil? 50 50 plus flavors that pig's eye is mined. Out of this vote, I read on the Internet, all the other worse. So I would head, I would have immediately understood.published

Author: Tanya Cohen

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: mtrpl.ru/die-young

Tags

See also

New and interesting