How to learn persuasion: psychological techniques

In life as in business: the winner is the one who looks convincing everyone. You can spend a lot of strength to prove that you're right, but never understanding.

The author of the manual "important skill of a sales Manager" Ilya kussakin believes that there are situations where it is impossible to apply the art of negotiation, because we are always dealing with people. "The ability to sell ideas or convince people depend on your success, family well-being and happiness."

Become an expert in this field will help powerful and effective technique.

We all know that success in any negotiation, you must be a confident person, kommunikabelen, persistent and purposeful. But why is among those who has all these qualities, someone may regularly fail, while others do reach the goal? What are the secrets or skills they possess?

To convince emotionally Any conversation is first of all emotions. Your and to one side, you want to inspire your idea. What is important to consider the emotions of both parties. In conversation observe the feelings of the interlocutor: he's frustrated, scared, have doubts, interested, but not enough to take it? Working with the emotions of the interlocutor, you find the real way to his heart, and not push his idea despite the obstacles.

"The person who talks can have on interlocutors emotional impact really is much more likely to make a deal than the most knowledgeable seller."

To exceed the expectations of One of the techniques that help to effectively persuade. You can convince the mother to move from a private house in the center of the city, but will it remain satisfied with the result, if you do not offer her something that compensates for the loss of the cherry orchard in which she spent her childhood? Unlikely. But if you get even a forced consent, send her a team of assistants to pack and move my things instead of memories of the past you will give her a real family support.

"One in the garage each woman who rented the car in for repair, they returned the repaired machine, laying on the front seat fresh rose"

To reduce objections to not the Author is convinced that any objection should be viewed as an objective reason, not as a way to dismiss you. If the person refuses, it is important to let him know that you take this into account. "Objection it is important to consider, but it is not necessary to accept unreservedly (and certainly not worth arguing)".

Exercise from the author: "Sit down facing each other. Make a list of typical objections and logical arguments that can convince. Let your partner read out the objections, and you, first peeping into the list of arguments, and then from memory answer. Practice until you be able to with ease go to find the right logical argument".

Not to leave the source one If you took the case, we can hardly throw him halfway. A conversation in which you want someone in something to convince, it is necessary to bring to an end, leaving your opponent no chance to doubt. Give the conversation enough time so that your opponent has not appeared no doubt that it is important for you and do carry on phone calls and absences as needed. Focus only on the topic on which a discussion is held.

"Trust is very important. Not everyone is able to earn it, but to lose it — easy".

Behaving as if consent is already obtained Effect, when faith becomes a fait accompli. So you give a bonus to a man, make him believe what is obvious to you (he has money, he deserves better, he is kind and positive person and will meet you).

"I used this technique from the very first meeting with his future wife. Even when she wasn't even my girlfriend (I was 19), I acted with her like we have been Dating, and nothing else. I did this regardless of how she treated me, even when things were not too good (and this period lasted about two years). Now, when the wife is angry with me, I still behave like she admires me. And it works!"

In addition to these important rules, you should learn some useful points:

— to admit they were wrong,

— pay attention to all the details mentioned by the interviewee, even if they seem small things,

— always try to find a way out,

— speak clearly,

— use humor.published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! ©

Source: domashniy.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting