Seven no sleep

There are many opinions about when is the best time to Wake up and go to sleep. For example, in Ayurveda for dynacare need to go to bed not very late, sleep 6-8 hours and Wake up with the sunrise.

And what science says? To bedtime, preferably at the same time from 21:00 to 24:00. This is due to peaks of the physiological hormonal secretion. To your "dinacharya" (the daily routine) was not lost, it is better not to sleep during the day. Need to sleep 7-9 hours, but not less than 6 hours.

NAPs ≠ night sleep

Melatonin (sleep hormone) is produced in the dark, and the day his blood levels a hundred times lower. The quality of daytime sleep is much lower than of sleep a night. If you frequently change sleep mode (day, night) you can earn hormonal disorders and diabetes, because sleep in unusual time leads to increase in glucose and insulin in the blood.

4 hours sleep = 0 hours of sleep

According to the study of U.S. medical laboratory indicators of slept 4 hours were as if they had not slept at all. To sleep, though not enough, need to sleep for at least 5.5 hours.

Night without sleep — it > harms

Do not stay up all night to get to the date, even worse. Especially if you have to work the night shift often. Worse memory, you will be irritable, will weaken the immune system.

In my experience I can say that nicer to get up early in the morning 6:00-7:00 and go to bed at 22:00-23:00. Time enough for everything. No sense of lost time, which happens if you Wake up at 9:00-10:00. The transition to this mode it took me about a week. Painless. And what you want.

The main thing is to understand why you need the correct mode and want to maintain their health.

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.wordhord.com/category/zdorove/

Tags

See also

New and interesting