How to finish an unpleasant conversation

We are constantly talking to various people, among which are often not the nicest people. Unfortunately, not every person possess the art of conversation. Often companion literally sits on the ears." In this situation, the polite man this is difficult: on the one hand wants to quickly finish the unpleasant conversation, and the other – hate to offend the interlocutor.

©Lim Heng Swee.

There are a few little tricks, learning to apply, a person can easily finish an unpleasant conversation and easy to get out of a difficult situation.

I

Your comment in the conversation or response to a particular question should be is absolutely not about what the conversation goes.

Example:

Annoying remark of the interlocutor: "... My neighbor pissed me off... a Nightmare... he said.... I.... and whence only such undertake.... "

It is possible, for example, to answer: "do not You think that human wisdom remains equally unchanged, and the Egyptian cave drawings?"

Option II

Your answer should contain as many words, and the meaning is absolutely not important.

Example:

Annoying remark of the interlocutor: "... My neighbor pissed me off... a Nightmare... he said.... I.... and whence only such undertake.... "

Answer or replica in the pauses: "most Likely, many say, assuming consciousness is not understood by most, I think, you know, how it is necessary in this case to do in that case, if you are addressing this issue. Of course, taking into account the views of famous philosophers on this issue, you can dispute all of the above, if you don't see any other solution to this issue. In this case, you will definitely be right, but isn't that as absurd? That is the question!"

Option III

Let your cue will look complicated and paradoxical. The main thing – smoothly and quietly to offer the other person a solution.

Of course, all this may look a bit exaggerated at times and remind ravings of a madman. Important the idea. In addition, of great importance, with whom you are talking. But if you have the leisure to practice a little and to have in your Arsenal some blanks, it will help to get rid of the annoying interlocutors with minimal losses, what I wish you from all my heart. published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: v-garmonii-s-soboi.ru/sila-myisli-i-slova/kak-zakonchit-nepriyatnyiy-razgovor

Tags

See also

New and interesting