5 questions to determine your destiny

Most people are looking for his destiny, not knowing what is the ultimate goal of their lives. People are in eternal search of something, or someone not knowing what they really want. Chuck Palahniuk on this occasion said the following:

"If you don't know what I want, die in a pile of what is not wanted."

So. How often do you notice that people around me are buying things they essentially don't need, with money they don't have to impress those they sometimes don't even know? But, I agree that in the modern world is common. Do you want it?

5 simple questionsIf you are ready today to decide on its destiny, take a piece of paper and answer 5 simple questions. Each question is independent of the others:

If scientists have discovered the elixir of youth, and you could live 1000 years, what would you do? If you were completely financially secure the rest of your life, what could you dedicated your next 40, 50, 60 years? What would you do if right now learned that you have only 1 year of life? What you already love to do and do well that people are willing to pay you money? That is, what you have is the soul, and what would you like to develop? What you want to do for 8-10 hours a day 5 days a week? By answering these questions, you will be easier to determine its purpose. It is believed that it is at the intersection of your answers. Also, calling can be defined at the interface of interest, when you can combine several of his interests into one business.

Over time, it is important to return to these questions and complete the answers. So you can determine what really is your purpose. Use these questions and you will find your purpose!

Write in the comments which you've got purpose. Share you known ways of determining the purpose.

When faced with difficulties, with obstacles, many of us refused his gift, and in fact from themselves. It is always easier to give up. Push your uniqueness in the far corner and say, "I am no one special. I – like everyone else. I can't do anything. It was supposed to be." But a person cannot have "all", and to give up means to abandon his purpose. Angel de Kuate published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: 5sfer.com/3243-5-voprosov-dlya-opredeleniya-tvoego-prednaznacheniya.html#main

Tags

See also

New and interesting