Three closest friends: I am last I — real and I — the future

Everything you see here is my conversation with him last. Sometimes something happens ten years ago, sometimes really need to talk to the person I was yesterday.

I am not addressing the conditional of the target audience, do not represent a specific person with his problems on the way, not trying to save the world and certainly do not aim to please (although I would like it, Yes). I am only talking of myself in the past what you see today to adjust the route. To help, to support, to remove fears, to turn inside out limiting beliefs and often to pour a tub of cold water – I will be healthier.

This practice became a custom since the Asian attraction. Upon returning from a six-month trip I was overflowing with feelings, and friends listened, though, and with enthusiasm, but absolutely without application of interest. Like I was watching "Around the world", only with my participation. No such life turn for personal fulfillment was not needed. And I wanted to share. Wanted. But not the scenery, not the churches, not the quality of the beaches and not the way the culture of the locals, much more important was the fact that it's really – really go in 23 years to travel around Asia. Alone. On the ground. From China to Borneo. Even if you're a girl. Even if you're a girl who is very afraid.

Many of my "deep reasoning" turned out to be phony, I just had to give the answers, if the world allowed me to see them. Probably, somewhere there is a young life, which is the same as I, wants to see the world, but it was surrounded on all sides numerous "what if?". How to tell her that everything is real and is easier than it seems? How to reach the heart?

The only heart I had on hand – my own. To him and decided to lead the way. To write for yourself in 20 years.

So began my dialogue with him from the past and since then never stopped. Everything you do, starting with the blog in LJ, then the project and programme is the answers to your queries varying degrees of limitation through the sieve of personal experience. The maximum honest, extremely effective unvarnished and smooth sharp corners. Largely ruthless as the only way to break through the many illusions, which personally I have always had enough.

It seems to me that honesty aim in their own ignorance can help someone else. Maybe, though, we're all one? And trying to "help other people" is shooting in the mirror, where the goal is only reflected... And to the bottom does not get it, and the fragments can cause injury.

For many years I lived with the idea that conduct a dialogue with yourself from the past. Until recently, I didn't strike one understanding. Rather, stunned. Even scared, because I still can't grasp the scale of his consciousness.

What do we see? If I am to live in 40 years, for example (I'm so precise in my statements, because I don't want to amuse God, there are no guarantees even tomorrow), so – if I am still destined to live in 40 years, this, it turns out, I'm going to do there?

If in 30 years I write down 20, and 25, and 28 years old. In 40 years....

(thunder slowly rolling over the head understanding)

In 40 years I'll write myself in 30 years? Of course, different!

And that means...

This means that maybe today I not only conduct a dialogue with yourself from the past, and catch signals from the future, and now to me quite clear from whom.

I suddenly felt better.

If I was doing something fundamentally wrong – my future, I guaranteed would have sounded the alarm. I have a deal with myself that if I'm doing something wrong — better to sharp unbearable emotional pain, which is very difficult to ignore than a weak, barely discernible, the sound of souls trapped in the box of Convention and prejudice, which will break to understand when it might be too late. Symptoms in the style of "all is well, but nothing good," viscous laziness, severe mental anguish – signs that the course requires urgent adjustment. To save yourself is to turn these throwing at full power, not to change was simply impossible.

That's what I would do if the future I had to pull myself out of a destructive past.

Once in Bali I sent two letters to the future, through the year and through 5 years, using the service futureme.org. One letter I have reached.

January 13, 2013. Incoming

Dear future me!

Writing to you from Bali in early 2012, if you're reading this, then the end of the world, as usual, prepressure for another year. Congratulations!

Want that beautiful to start, but, in my opinion, it is not necessary to stand on ceremony. Let's say that I have now on my heart that you could remember.

I'm sitting here in a nice house, eating grapes and suffer terribly, I was plagued by thoughts that I have obsessive thoughts, I often cry, constantly changing decisions, and my head a mess. Suffering because of the food, now again decided that the raw food diet to be and it would cure me. Can't begin to exercise, now went to the gym, change your mind, but at least walked on the beach. Everything I was so eager to free life in Bali, beach, sports, yoga, time, all not yuzayu, I don't know why, justified by the fact that I have depression for six months (tough!!!) and, like, a crisis of growth.

That's what I want to tell you: if it is still with you, if you're still torn by thoughts of "I'm alone" and other garbage — run from it with all haste. RUN, hear. Get, give, find any, stay the same, but don't let it live in you. Life is is a year, and you drag the old one behind. In the end, you're not on earth, rejoice — it's your duty. Never in my life don't worry about anything or anyone. You are, and that happiness, meaning and essence.

DO something. Remember, the MOVEMENT dispels fears.

I really hope that you have coped with it and on the way to the light. Just read, please, and don't let anything like that again. Chase all the negative thoughts in your neck, it's not you, okay? Baby, I'm sitting in Bali and can't enjoy the kick, but I'll manage, and it is your duty to keep it. Agreed?

Reread.

Love,

Olesya.

This letter was sent on 13 January 2012, and March 1, my plane landed in Moscow. I decided to reinvent themselves and keep the promise that I send myself into the future to handle it.published

Author: Olesya Novikova

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: re-self.ru/tri-samyx-blizkix-druga-ya-proshlaya-ya-nastoyashhaya-i-ya-budushhaya.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting