Delicious green pancakes for stuffing or Spinach tortilla

If you decide to throw a Mexican party with tacos, guacamole, nachos and margaritas, then this post is for you.

One day before the party, I couldn't find tortillas at your local stores. Google immediately gave me a video of Robert Rodriguez, where he for a few minutes preparing tacos recipe his grandmother, the beautiful and talented Robert masterfully wielding pans in the kitchen, after these videos I want to run more to prepare.

That's what I did, though as a big fan of vegetables and green, added some spinach tortillas, fancy color turned out, isn't it?

Ingredients (8 pieces):

• wheat flour — 2 cups
  • butter - ¼ Cup
  • spinach — a handful
  • salt — 0.5 teaspoon
  • soda — 0.5 teaspoon
  • hot water
Blanch the spinach for this to throw him for a minute in boiling water. Then discard in a sieve and send in a blender with a couple tablespoons of the remaining hot water. Spinach puree we need hot.

Flour, salt, soda and butter mixed to a state of wet sand. Add the spinach puree and if necessary add more hot water. Knead the dough well, it should be elastic. Divide it into 8 pieces, place them in a bowl and cover with a damp, warm towel for 20 minutes.

Roll out the dough, slightly prisypaya surface and hands with flour. Preheat non-stick pan and bake the tortillas without oil on a slow fire for about a minute on each side. The dough will start to swell and bubble up — then you did the right thing.

Ready to lay down a tortilla in the pan on a towel and close the lid. So they will become soft and elastic, which is important to wrap them in toppings. If tortillas are insufficiently flexible and too dry, reduce baking time or put them on the hot damp towel.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook and in Vkontakte, and we're Classmates

Source: crazy-cucumber.tumblr.com/post/105256067969/%D1%88%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%B8-%D0%B4%D0%BB%D1%8F-%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%BE-%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%B8-%D0%B2%D1%8B-%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%88

Tags

See also

New and interesting