Laundry without chemicals!

Chemistry is not omnipotent. In advertising "amazonki" about absolute removal of stains and whitening effective, of course, we don't believe. But in the soda with mustard — also somehow not very believable. And for good reason.

In the competition for clean Laundry and quality teeth whitening would win they, the ordinary folk remedies.

The test first: brightness

Colored things, especially cheap, bought at various Indian exhibitions and exotic trips, have a tendency to molt. No "Weasel", by the way, does not help. This tool is designed for decent fabrics and decent paint, but what to wash your favorite Indian Atletico and expensive as the memory blankets?

Take five tablespoons of salt, dilute with two liters of water, soak things for half an hour, then Prestarium hands, vypolaskivat and squeeze. Salt is fine to wash cotton, linen and calico, not dealing damage at the same color brightness.

Second test: white

Don't know about you, but I have not fundamentally otstiryvaniya white stuff. This baby socks after the street and my daughter's tights after dance classes.

No powders and no boiling this trouble is not taken until I found one simple traditional method: add a 2 tablespoons of boric acid, soaked socks and tights for 2 hours, then wash with regular soap. White.

You can still soak white clothes in this solution for 5 liters of warm water 5 tablespoons of baking soda, 2 tablespoons ammonia, leave for 4 hours, rinse.

Third test: old age

Than to refresh an old, but favorite shirt? Which tool? Chemistry — no. And natural — perfect kaolin (white) clay or blue clay (for cotton). Mix the clay with the starch, dilute in warm water, boil this solution for 20 minutes.

Test four: fat

Greasy stains from wool or silk is almost impossible to withdraw: traces still remain, washouts, headbands and other marks.

But let's go without powders: dry mustard (1 Cup) soaked with a little water and pound until you get a liquid dough. Wipe it through cheesecloth in a warm (40-45 C) water (10 l) and infuse for 2-3 hours. Wash without soap or detergent; infusion of mustard should be changed 2-3 times. It is a pity that cotton goods such solution will not take.

Test five: rinse

And yet all of these powders try lipolase! Particularly affected are the down jackets and bulky sweaters. But if you add a compartment for conditioning a spoonful of vinegar, it will destroy the remnants of chemical substances and linen out of the machine completely environmentally friendly.

So five-o in our favor! published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: talumala.com/ru/dom-i-byt/uyutnyj-dom/3253-stirka-bez-khimii

Tags

See also

New and interesting