Parenting boys: What you have to remember the father

Normal development of male interests, male identity in boys is closely linked to the participation of the father in their upbringing. Son without explanation imitates his father, who also performs the function of control. Have a good and caring fathers grow up to be courageous sons.

Authoritarian father, his desire for punishment, to a strict order in the family prevented the development of male identity of the son, leads to increased anxiety, self-doubt in children. But the primacy of men in solving the most important and challenging issues of family life is an important positive.

©Saul Landell

Father, passive in decision making, squeezed out of the educational process energetic mother and (or) the grandmother of the child, creates a situation in which the development of a truly masculine traits my son is difficult and distorted. Remember this should not only men, but women, who in the struggle for power in the family not think about the fact that bring his son as a sacrifice to his selfish ambitions.

A dangerous situation when the father compensates for his own shortcomings, his lack of confidence due to the development of his son, whom he imposes his Hobbies, excessive exercise, hardening, behavior (delegation).

Mother removed from parenting, the child's success is not marked. Constantly hear phrases like: "when I was your age...", "I'd..." Total imitation of the son to the father leads to the fact that it loses individuality, independence, grows weak-willed, violated sexual identity.

One of the basic errors of the education of a boy is the tendency to restrict manifestations of them men. From mothers, who are mostly engaged in education, there is a desire to instill in future a man of caution. The overcontrol sverepec, active assistance at the slightest difficulty, are all manifestations of the unconscious desire of the mother to maintain emotional closeness with the child in early childhood. Sometimes to gray hair heard the expression, "Dress warmer", "Careful", "don't go too Far," and with age, the number of prohibitions is not reduced. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/club8166610?w=wall-8166610_180017

Tags

See also

New and interesting