Food for thyroid

In 1940, American farmers have decided to use cheap coconut oil for quick weight gain of cattle. What did they get in result? Animals were slender, energetic and hungry. Then the farmers began to look for other food for fast gain of weight while simultaneously a minimum of expense. And still found. Soy and corn. Scientists became interested in this phenomenon.

The results of their eksperimentov have shown that coconut oil improves thyroid function, and soy and corn oil hinder her work. Subsequently, it was found that all liquid vegetable oils (except cold-pressed olive) lead to hormonal chaos. In General, limiting fat in the diet will lead to hormonal imbalance. Because the natural fats are the building material for hormones.

For its functioning, the thyroid gland needs iodine. IT IS BEST TO OBTAIN IODINE FROM NATURAL FOODS AND NOT FROM SUPPLEMENTS. In the case of food additives, iodine can promote hypothyroidism or to direct the immune system against the thyroid gland. It is easier to consume food rich in iodine products. If you find natural sea salt, you will get not only iodine, but also more than 80 other minerals so essential to Your body. Sea salt liberally eating. It is useful to add ¼ tsp of it in a glass of drinking water and drink up to 2 glasses a day. Artificially iodized salt is not the best source of iodine.

Iodine rich fish, other seafood and fish oil. Don't forget about fish bone broth from fish. Algae, brown (kelp), wakame, nori. Vegetables — spinach, turnips, beans, beets, garlic. Dairy products – yogurt, cheese, milk. Oil-fed pasture cows is an excellent source of iodine and vitamin A (which is also needed by the thyroid).

In the case of vegetables, eggs and dairy products should make a reservation. Iodine rich only those who received iodine-rich region. To such regions belong to those that are close to the seas and oceans. In the mid-continent soils are iodine poor. Think about maybe not drinking enough iodine is the missing link needed for weight loss?

The most desperate enemies of the mistress of metabolism are gluten containing cereals, soy and peanuts. To the occurrence of hypothyroidism may result in the use of RAW members of the family Cruciferae. It's the cabbage and all of her family, horseradish, radish, turnip, radish, mustard and rapeseed. As well as millet. It is interesting that the minimum thermal treatment removes their adverse effects on the thyroid. The best option is to learn how to ferment vegetables. Fermentation of vegetables will eliminate their adverse effects on thyroid function, and simultaneously multiply all the nutritional qualities.

A chorus of experts singing the praises of coconut oil — its magical effect on excess weight. I have not noticed such a striking effect. Maybe it's because my thyroid is already spoiled for other natural fats. Nevertheless, I decided to give their recommendations. And suddenly that's exactly what You need?

I also thought of the vegetarians, which is vital to solid (satriawan) fats. So, it is recommended to take 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in three divided doses daily for 4 to 12 weeks. You can use it in vegetable and fruit cocktails, mixed with warm water, fry it or come up with your way of eating. The simultaneous effect will increase the consumption of vitamin A from the liver oil of the tracks.

I know that many of my tips are contrary to official recommendations. Notice that they are based on contemporary research that nobody is in a hurry to give publicity. I hope You will immediately proceed to action in support of the mistress of the metabolism and see concrete results. published

Author: Olga I. Sineva, PhD

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.orthodox.od.ua/main/11312-pishha-dlya-shhitovidnoj-zhelezy.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting