Memo to dad: Your son has grown a man

The child needs the friendship and approval of his father.

Boys and girls need to be with father, to feel his love and, if possible, to do something together with him. Unfortunately, usually the father, returning home only to fall in the chair and deploy the paper.

If he understood how valuable to the child of his society, he would have taken more than reasonable efforts. I say reasonable, I don't think the conscientious father (and mother) had to force myself to do what he can't. Better fifteen minutes fun to play, and then say: "now I'm gonna read the newspaper" than angry the whole day to wander around the zoo.

Sometimes the father wants to raise the perfect son that it prevents them enjoy spending time in each other's company. A father who wants his son to become an athlete, very early starts to teach him to play football. Of course, the child often makes mistakes.

If father scolds him, even friendly, the child is not alone And he's not interesting and not fun. Besides, it seems that he is good for nothing. — in the eyes of the father and all the rest. If the child is quite confident and outgoing, sooner or later he'll become interested in sports. And the approval of his father will help him more than his lessons. Playing football is good when it offers the son, not the father.

The boy becomes a man only because is born with a male body. It makes you act like a man and feel a man's ability to imitate, to build themselves after the men and older boys, which he treated as friends. He can't imitate someone if you don't feel that this man likes it and approves. If a father behaves with his son angrily or impatiently, the boy will feel insecure not only with him but also with other adults and older boys. He will stay close to his mother and borrows her manners and interests.

So the father who wants his son grew up to be a man, not needs to shout at him when the boy cries, make fun when he plays with the girls, or forced to play sports. He needs to enjoy his son, to make him feel that he is just like his father, to share secrets, sometimes to take it one with me on walks.

Girl also needs a father-friend.

It is easy to understand that the father wants the boy as a model, but many do not realize that the father plays a different, though no less important role in the formation of daughter. She repeats to him, but gets your confidence as a girl and woman, when he feels his approval. I mean such cases when the father praises the daughter's dress, or her hair, or cookies that she baked. When she got older, the father can show that he is interested in her opinion, and acquaint her with his. Later, when she gets friends, it is very important that he greeted them warmly, even if deep down believes that they are not good enough for her.

Learning to appreciate the masculine qualities of his father, a girl prepares for adulthood in a world that is half men. How she is friends with boys and then with men, who falls in love, who enters into a marriage — all this is defined under the strong influence of the relationship with his father, which happened in childhood.

When the games go too far. Most fathers like noisy games with the children, and most children loves them. But children are often excited in these games, and that sometimes leads to nightmares. We must remember that in two-three-four years children's love and hate, childhood fears easily get out of control.

Small children are not very clearly aware of the difference between the real and the imaginary. For them father, which depicts a bear or a prize fighter, for a time actually becomes a bear or a wrestler. For a young child this sometimes too. Therefore, these games should be short and not very noisy and violent, even if the child asks for more. It is important not to play war or persecution. Let it be simple acrobatics. In any case, stop if the child too excited.

The father should not laugh at the child. On average, men have more inherent savagery than women. In the civilized world they have to keep it under control. When a man annoys a friend or a business partner, he can't just hit him or insult. But in accordance with the rules, you can play a trick on him So men learn to joke.

When the father feels a slight irritation to my son, he can start making fun of him. When a child laughs, he feels humiliated and doesn't know how to answer. Ridicule is too strong for children. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: medn.ru/semiy/problemyi-mladenchestva/otets-kak-drug.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting