Slava Polunin: pack close only those whom you want to hug

1. Next collect only the ones you want to hug

— Those who don't want to hug, nothing happens, says Polunin. And in all of my teams were the only ones without whom I do not can.
How do you manage not to annoy each other? There is one trick. I specifically make it so the artists could not be always together. Separates them for a while.

2. Don't do what I don't like

— I went to Cirque du Soleil. This is a good place, the best circus in the world, organized everything perfectly. But I can't. Six months was great. While we worked, created, rehearsed... And then it all turned into a small factory, which was just to produce products. Interesting. I suffered, became doctors to walk, became depressed...

Then I asked: well, let me go, I have a contract for a year, but I can't anymore. I said, well, you find yourself instead of someone quality and release. I rushed outside, got into a taxi, and suddenly a miracle happened. There the driver turned out to be Yuri Medvedev. He worked at the Taganka Theatre, a wonderful MIME. Wanted to be a clown. The cab worked. And I to him: "Yura, you're starting tomorrow, working at Cirque du Soleil clown." It, if I wasn't sitting, would fall from happiness! For him a dream job. And for me to escape from thence salvation was.

3. Don't talk about the bad

— A principle we have in the team. It is forbidden. Never discuss who did what bad. Say: "What a brilliant, how great job today! But that's great you did!" We need to inspire each other, sometimes to lie, but to admire...

4. Don't take a sandwich bigger than your mouth

— Forces each person a certain number. And only then will the waste of these forces creates a happy atmosphere. For example, I clearly know that the artist can't work more than eight consecutive weeks. Because the ninth week in our team always stay.

5. Turn life into a work of art

50 years I was not at home. And then I see my wife start to be sad...
Understand, I need a house! Began a long process. Outlined ten cities in the world where, in my opinion, you can live happily ever after. In each lived a little and realized that the best option is Paris. But Paris I don't like: there is a crush. So he measured the radius of a half-hour drive from the city (otherwise the friends will not go) and began to search.

Moreover, the house was bound to be a mill. So I imagined. And found. In our yellow mill each room its name and soul. For example, a room At Granny's we have trained hundreds of items with flea markets. Or "Tower tales" is the perfect children's room. And then there are the gardens. We also fantasized. Somehow I wanted to lug changed color. No gardener were not taken, they say, the grass that do not get along, it does not work... And I did. And I have a big lug with a diameter of 50 metres every two weeks I changed the color: green, yellow, red, pink... published

Author: Anton Pikus

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vladimiryakovlev.ru/happiness_polunin/#more-2608

Tags

See also

New and interesting