The miracle broth is one of the simplest ingredient for the treatment of many diseases!

I want to tell you about the onion skins. About the healing properties of this "garbage" (how else to call what I throw it all away, I learned a year and a half ago. Since then, my kitchen, a jar of onion skin. I hope you will be interested in the unique properties of onion peel.

A few words about what this contains useful onion peel. It turns out that it contains quercetin is an antioxidant, biologically active substance belonging to the group of vitamin R.

The main source of quercetin in our menu are apples, onions, garlic and green tea. Given the important role of quercetin, it is necessary to obtain from all possible sources, and we so ruthlessly and thoughtlessly throw away something that can be a real cure or means of prevention for each of us!

Thus, quercetin is known in medicine as a strong anti-cancer agent. Quercetin helps in the treatment of breast and prostate, colon, lung, brain, lymphosarcoma, Hodgkin's disease, leukemia.

Quercetin has a strong anti-inflammatory and antiviral effect.

Quercetin slows down the formation of those products, which can provoke the development of bronchial asthma, ulcerative colitis, various skin diseases such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, etc.

Quercetin reduces permeability of the capillaries, dilates blood vessels, lowers the tone of smooth muscle has antispasmodic properties. From this it follows that he is simply irreplaceable in atherosclerosis, hematological diseases, rheumatism, infectious diseases, as a subsidiary and prophylactic agent for miocard heart attack, stroke, hypertension, radiation and radiological therapy in the treatment of cancer.

Quercetin inhibits the aging process of skin cells, cornea, myocardium, reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.

This is not a complete list of action of quercetin, but I'll stop here so as not to turn an article about the benefits of onion peel to the head of medical encyclopedia.

But even this list is enough to turn the tea from onion peel in your daily diet as a great way powerful prevention from a number of serious diseases.

Tells how to prepare a decoction of onion peel.

Tip from personal experience – the amount of onions used in our family, not enough to regularly drinking tea made from onion skins, or at least a more or less long course of drinking. Therefore, before using this decoction you have to accumulate a certain amount of onion skin, and then begin to use it. In the fall, when on the shelves appears the newly harvested onion in the supermarket you can just dial with onions advanced, and onion peels, as funny as it looks – but we all know what that is for us.

Tea from onion peel should be drunk immediately after preparation, as during storage it loses its properties.

The tea is prepared as follows. A handful of onion skin rinse well with water and pour boiling water.

Adjust the amount of hulls to get a drink of Golden color. Since onion skins are different, the exact dosage is the same for all cannot be determined...

After 10 minutes the tea can be drink by removing the husk. Drink this tea you need in the evening, shortly before bedtime. The drink is a neutral taste, so drinking it is quite pleasant.

Forget about diseases, think about Health! Drink for your Health! published

Author: Marina

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: bgvarna.ru/?p=2192

Tags

See also

New and interesting