Want to live in peace — do not expose the truth when you're asked to!

Want to live in peace — do not expose the truth when you don't ask.

Otherwise it will become a deliverer, and fall into the triangle of doom (Stalker — the Redeemer — the victim). Will inevitably become a victim.

No short story. I just want to tell you about my understanding of what "benefactor" and what is "good deed". The real benefactor is a man who does his job ("good deed") and unaware even that it is suddenly good for the partners in dialogue.

I listened to the lectures of Professor S. S. Liebig. They made a revolution in my mind and in my life turned out good work.

Of course, he had no idea the impact that has had on my life and, of course, didn't expect thanks. And when I met him many years later, told him "thank you", for him it was a complete surprise.

But if a person believes that he has someone to "benevolence", let say "thank you" to those who "act" took. After all, if he doesn't, "the benefactor" might not feel like a benefactor. Details about this can be read in my articles "self-interest and the interest of the business" and "the Psychology of betrayal" in the book "Therapeutic studies".

In General, do your thing. If it is done well, you'll get yours, but it will be a blessing. But you know it won't.

So: I want to live in peace — do not expose benefits.

If this advice is lame, and You continue to give blessings when You don't ask, be prepared for trouble. published

Author: Michael Litvak

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.facebook.com/mihail.litvak.37?fref=photo

Tags

See also

New and interesting